Part 26

I open her room and saw her in her laptop.

"What are you doing?" She looked at me.

" oww nothing. Just writing things about quirks you know."

Oww like izuku? I know what to do.

" i know someone who know a lot about heroes and quirks.

"Who?" She asked. " midoriya!" She looked at me.

" i don't know that guy." She said.

"Dont worry, oneechan will invite him here sometimes so you can talk about quirks. " she looked so happy.

" really?" I nodded. She hug me.

" thanks neechan. Love you" well i hope she improve her quirk. Well her quirk isn't beauty she's just kidding last time. Her quirk is somewhat related to me.

She can change things form as long as she saw the object she wants to copy while changing some things form. "Hope your quirk caught izukus interest but dont tell him mine ok?" She nodded.

We walk downstairs and our parents is waiting for us. Meals ready. "(Y/n) your mom told me you lost your way home, is that true?" I nodded as i seat.

"Itadakimas" we said in unison before eating. "Hmm mom it taste delicious as always." She laughed.

"Do you need something (y/n)" she teasingly said.

"Mom im telling the truth " i replied with a pout.

"Nee chan stop pouting or your lips will swollen!" Fiona teased me.

"Why would it? It wasn't biten by a bee you know?" She laughed

" why would a bee bite you your not a flower" she answered.

"I will not gonna let izuku know you. Hmmp" i rolled my eyes on her.

"Hey neechan just kidding." Mom and dad looked at each other.

" and who is that izuku guy?" Dad asked.

"Oww friend of mine. Izuku midoriya. He have a huge interested on heroes and their quirk and fiona was doing analysis about quirks in no reason so i suggest her that i would invite him so he can share his knowledge about quirks. " after i finish the history of that haha

"hmm ok is that guy the one your mom talking about?" I shake my head.

"Nahh , kirishima eijiro is the one who help me when im lost." I continue dugging in my meal.

"Oww and hows your first day?' Mom asked. I tell her the happenings in school and there we finished eating and i washed t he dishes. After that i take a shower and apply a face mask and jump in my bed with just towelcovering me.

After minute I walk in my closet and pick a oversized shirt having a paw prints all over it and jump in my bed. I close my eyes thinking of what will happen tomorrow i quickly stand up as i remember my hero costume.

I seat in my study table and quickly open the sketch i made. Its the original draft of my hero outfit i passed. My hero outfit is a somewhat dress like. I designed it dress for me to move freely and fast.