Part 15

They all laugh. As I poke his nose I left a strawberry mark in it. Finger size cute strawberry tattoo.

"There finished." He look at his hands.

"What did you do?" We all laugh.

"nothing you will just cursed me" they all took photos of him and i poke his nose again making him color pink.

"Hahaha "

"pff your handsome in that color zane." Silva teased him.

I poke him again and there he turned back to normal.

" Hey (y/n) look at this he will surely be famous" kiel show me zacks photo with a strawberry tattoo on nose and the one when i make his skin pink. We all laugh

"ohh mr pinky is pissed now" silva teased zack.

" i wont let you of (y/n)" he charge to me we fall down and he start to tickle me.

"Ohh here they come again." Tyra shout with annoyance.

"Oy zane i thought you like momo? What now?"silva said.

"Hahaha stop- hah- he ey stop ZA-AACK HAa haha" i said with a heavy breathing. He stop. I stand up and i gave him a hand to stand up. He was standing midway when i let go of his hand making him fall again.

"ouch, wow nice. THANKS (Y/N)" he sarcastically said. Kiel gave me a high five

"nice move (y/n) idol." The two girls giggle.

Two months passed by in an instant and now we are here standing in front of the UA high. The school we never though we can enter.

" Am i dreaming?" Silva said.

"hey guys we are now here." Tyra said.

" nee as i know midoriya will fall but saved by uraraka right?" They nodded. We decided to go inside.

"Wow UA is so big." Zack exclaimed

"zane haven't you realized it when watching mha?" We laugh.

" Okay we should head now and pass the written and physical exam." I said.

"Why?" Silva said.

"Because we are here" we all said doing all might pose earning some eyes on us.

Time flies after written exam.

"Guys i guess i can't make it." Silva said scared.

" we wont know if we dont try." I said.

" goodluck guys im going now to the block A" kiel said.

"Me too" tyra rush and pull silva.

"Goodluck guys you can all make it. " i shout and regret after doing it. All eyes was on me.

"(Y/n) goodluck i going now to the block C byebye." Well im in block D tyra and silva is in B kiel in A and zack C.

" so sad im alone." I walk in the block i was assigned and there i do stretching.

"Since this morning i haven't see kacchan. " ohh i remember he is in block A ? Or ahh i forgot.

[At this story katsuki may be with you or no].

I start to look at the crowd and search for familiar faces. There i saw the pink girl and the red headed guy i mean the guy who dye his hair red.