side story

Todoroki, midoriya,  bakugou and kirishima were all wanted. How?

Early this morning.

"Nehh bakubro are you sure your going to play in that contest? " the red hair asked to the blond one.

"Why are you scared to be beaten up? Hair for brains?" The pomeranian ask.

" of course  no! Its manly to join that contest whoow!! Is that izuku"

he look at the direction kiri was looking. They saw the cute cinnamon roll buying a ticket to join the contest.

As the game start they 3 were on stage. Izuku notice their presence.

"Ka kacchan? Wow your here to play too? Oh hi kirishima" the green haired boy greet the two.

"Im gonna win in this fucking contest you see deku!" The hedgehog  scared deku.

"As if you can beat me. Bakugou"
The canadian flag is on the stage.

"Todo-roki?" Deku whispered.

"Ouy this is getting more interesting. So are we four will be rivals?" Kiris asked.

"Hmmp im gonna make sure to win on this" the 4 all wanted to be the winner.

" we have 5 contestants here. Who ever stay in the race will win.!!! "
The mc said.

"Were 5?" Kiri asked.

"Whos the last one?" They all asked.

" Its me" they saw the maniac blonde monoma of 1B"

To make the story short monoma told them that he will surely win against them 4. That those 4 were all losers.

The game start they all put a token in the machine and start aiming for zombies. They have to go in the tower and kill the others and zombie before they got there first.

" DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEES" katsuki shout

"Ahhhhhhhhh take thatttttt ahhh"
Midoriya said.

" ohh men i love this game its so manly ohhh "
Kiri comment

"....."
todoroki being todoroki

Monoma is quiet here and laughing.

The 4 boys shout in unison.

"FUCK!!"
They were all dead in the game.

Monoma is still playing laughing.

"You!!YOU CHEATED IM GONNA BURN YOU TO DEATH" the other four start stretching. The mc can't stop those four.

RIP Monoma.