Part 41

"What is wrong with them? They can't  be real. Gosh im so hungry. " i ate foods and i ate lots of strawberry drink and real strawberries.

I ate a lot. Suddenly my head hurts.

[Flash backing all the memories till the usj incident]

"Ohh My Gooodness, what did I DOOOOO?  Im so impossible. How can i gonna face them? Gosh what is wrong with me? Is that my quirk? Its too much. I thought i just black out but i forgot? FORGOT ALL OF THOSE??  How long did i sleep? Oww men how am i gonna face them?" I run downstairs and stop. They are still here.

How can I face the. Specially bakugou? I should thank him but i talk back!!!. I internally screamed.

"Hey what's  wrong with y/n?" Momo asked

"Yah she can't  remember us!" Kaminari spoke

"And call us cosplayer?"kirishima added. Tsu spoke

"I think y/n needs some time kero"

"I dont know even me she forget me!" Oww its zack. Im so sorry guys.

"What should we do? Maybe its someones quirk effect?" Silva asked.

"Maybe one of a villain use its quirk to y/n making her loose her memories..." midoriya muttered.

"Oouy deku stop muttering! She is unconscious  for week we should bring her memories back. Lets ask UA if her memory lost is permanent." Tears flow in my eyes.

"Yeah we should bring her memories back."

"She is a nice person"

"We should help her"

"Yeah she sure is a great person"

"Lets work together to bring her memories back!!"

"Count me in"

Now my tears rush in my cheeks.
I run to them. Thy looked surprised some worried because im crying.

"Guys" i cried.

"Thanks and sorry" i wipe my tears and run to bakugou. I hug him tight.

"Thanks for saving me lord explosion murder" i release  my hug and said.

" guys im sorry o didn't  recognized  you early. Maybe its my quirk side effect? After i eat tons of strawberry my memory come back. Sorry to worry you guys. "  i said. Silva and tyra rush to hug me.

"We missed you y/n. Dont do that again" the other girls hug me.

"Sure i wont do that again." They laugh.

"Group hug." Kirishima shout. Tyra pull todoroki who just seat in the sofa. The hug ended and mina said

"we should celebrate this." Everyone agree. They went out and buy snacks.

"I'll  go ask my mom" there she Let me have little party in the house and i tell her  that i just lost my memory and recover it after eating strawberry.

Time skip...

Everyone is here. We didn't  decorate the house. Just food and music thanks to jirou. Mina well the mic of the party. I look and see bakugou  isn't  here.

" nehh where is katsu?" I asked tyra. " i dont know. Well whats with the hug thing a while ago huh?"

I blushed mad and said "i just ahh nothing just thankie hug?" She laughed at me