Part 3

"Hahaha funny?" He stop imitating a ghost.

"eeh hmm isn't it  funny?"  I chuckled because he is pouting.

" there is no handsome ghost you know?" I said opening my bag getting the 2 sandwich i get earlier.

" ehh?" He said blushing.

"So im handsome?" He said looking away.

"Huh. Of course you are. " he looked at me

" really" haha time to trick you. "Nahh just kidding" i smiled at him teasingly.

" Hmm yah right " huh whats wrong with him?

" zack are you ok? Hey im just joking you are really handsome.Im just teasing you" he looked at me asking if i was saying the truth.

" ohh thanks." Then he start laughing like there is no tomorrow.

" you know you are easy to trick. I never thought  that you are bad person like they said you really are a nice girl" he smiled opening his bag.

Me bad? How come? Why are they all thinking im bad? Dad and mom also did say dont use my quirk why?

"Huh who said? how did i become bad?" I asked innocently.

" nahh nevermind. " he said. I start eating my bacon sandwich and hand him the other he smiled and thanked me.

I took the strawberry drink i was about to drink earlier. I  notice there is no straw.

"Oww i forgot the straw hahaha" he stared at me and give me a straw. Where did he get it. I look at his hand he have a coffee drink that uses straw. I look at him.

" What would you use? Hmm nevermind i can make one" he hold my drink and put the straw on it. He cut the drinks one side using hie finger. He sip his drink so do i. We finished eating and he gave me a little box containing a  strawberry gummy  i look at him he is holding a coffee  gummy in a box same as mine.

" thanks" he eat a gummy and stand up. " no problem  thanks for the sandwich  its delicious."  I pick my bag

" thanks. " we go back to my room and while walking we have some few talks.

He is a 2nd year like me. B-2  he is a valedictorian  in his previous  school and transfer here because they moved house near here.

He also said that he know this school a lot because his father was a teacher here when he was young and he used to walk around here while waiting for his father.

As i we said farewell to each other i seat in my desk and some girls surrounds me.

" are you zanes girlfriend"
"How did you know him?"
"Why are you with zane?"
"You are just new here"
"Dont go near him"
"Leave zane alone girl"

"Stop" i shout. They did stop.

" What are you girls talking about? He is a good guy" they laugh
"Birds with same feather flocks  together. " huh what are they trying  to say.

"Whats wrong with you all? What did i do?" They laugh. "You are sure evil like him. Gosh i never thought i cam have an evil classmate.

" Everyone agreed but the guy earlier stood in front of me together with a girl. She has a gray long hair. The guy have a yellow hair. They both look at me and said to everyone.

"Leave her alone"