Part 51

" the 2nd place is y/n, 3rd todoroki, 4rth is bakugou. That was head to head but y/n step  in first. " aizawa earn oww and wow from the crowd.

The next game is cavalry battle.

Like in the anime izu get the highest.  I look at midoriya. All eyes are on him. Well guess like i should help him? I saw uraraka was now on his team. They look for iida but he is with todoroki now. Ohh seems like silva teamed with bakugo huh.

What? She replace zero? Wow they sure are intelligent. They team up with the 4 winning teams. Hmmm so? I make my way to izu and saw mei was talking to him.

" Hello mei!! Oww is that your famous babies? Their so cute!!" I said smiling. Owe nice move y/n seems like i caught her attention.

" ohh hi you are the 2nd placer right? Ohh meet my babies they are amazing!" Izu look at me confused.

"So your gonna team up with izu?"  She nodded.

"Uh ahhh uhh y/n i do you have uhh " wanna ask me to join? " sure ill join". He smile and bow perfect 90°. Ohh uraraka is jealous. I walk in front of her and whisper.

  " hey dont be jealous of me. I have my bakugou" i said and she blush. I cupped her face.

"Kawaiii" i complement. We walk back to the two. " so whats the the plan leader.

" He told as that we just have to let the time goes and  just dodge their attacks. We can still pass with this score" oww same thinking.

" but with our score they will attack us first!" Ochako comment.

"Izuku. Do you just want to dodge not attack?" He nodded.

"Don't  worry i got your back. I have plans" i smirk. With my quirk. Time is on my hands.

Just like in the anime as the time start they lauch their attack to us. Thanks to mei baby we manage to escape.

.
.
.
.

Same as the anime

.
.

1 minute left.

Todoroki do their last move to us.

"Izuku their coming!!" I shout. We cant dodge that. "Izuku, mei, uraraka hold tight!!!" I shout and hold my watch. I imagine them all stop but my group isn't.

As expected they all stop. My group is shocked.

"Wow what happened"
"Y/n how did you do that?"
"We can win now"

"Come lets go away before i resume time" they were shocked but manage to walk away as i ressume time everyone was shocked. Specially todoroki and bakugo who was about to launch  in us.

"5....4.....3....2.......1...TIMES UP"

by that we  manage to win.

"The top 4 is
Midoriya
Todoroki
Bakugou
Tetsutetsu-"

Oww here we go now. Seems like this is so boring because we all know what would happen. Arrgggh.

Time skip cause its so boring duhhh......

"Y/N! Your so great. I saw you there your amazing!" Niichan talk to me like im all might. "OA niichan. Super."