Part 46

"So is it true?"
"Since when?"
"Who is kian?"
"Why don't you tell us already?"

They asked at the same time. I laugh. Ohh they are so impossilbe.

" i don't have bf. I just prank them guys." They dont look believed. I tell them the whole story.

" ian will be here next week?" Kiel asked.

"Yah" i reply. They know oniichan as ian not kian. They were somewhat closed too.
Just like me my brother has a brown shiny hair who somewhat can be black.

He has a beautiful pair of brown eyes. He is not muscular but have a good figure. Kiel and zack idolize my brother a lot. He also have many skills. He is somewhat sasuke of naruto shippuden.

We go back and we talk about doing training for the coming sports fest. We have 8 days left.

We were not late. We didn't have homeroom because they had meeting so mina and the others try to ask me about the boyfriend thing. Thank to my bestfriends they answer them.

"Y/n is it true you have a boyfriend?" Uraraka asked. Midoriya is listening so do kaminari.

"Yah its true and he is so cool!!" Silva answered.

"What do he look like, is he tall? Short? Do he have muscular body or natural" kaminari curiously asked. Kiel put his hand to kaminari.

" denki. he is more handsome than me! Gentleman like iida, manly like kiri, quiet but smart like todoroki, calm collected like shoji, braver than katsuki and more." then tyra spoke

" yah he is the best!!". They looked awe and i just semi laugh on how much they look up for my brother.

"Tch, looking up so high in that guy? You dont even know if its true!!" Katsuki shout.

"But katsuki what if its true? I will surely idolized him men" kaminari said with spark in his eyes.Thanks to me im witty so i record it and send it to niichan.

He called. Ohh niichan is calling. I show them my phone. Its ringing.

*ring*

"Answer it"
"Yeah we want to hear his voice"
"Can you video call him?"
"Hey its skype look"
"Answer it please?"

I answer his call and there he is wearing his gym outfit and i wave at him.

"Hi y/n, how are you? Oww your in school?" I nooded.

" ok am i disturbing you?" He asked. I shake my head. Seems like dad told him what happened.

"Will you really go here next week?" I asked.

"Of course after i heard what happen to you? Dad and mom was worried sick!!" I awkwardly smile.

" your always so clumsy. Next time be careful. I can't afford to lose you y/n you were important to me!" Awww his sweetness is on. I smiled.

"Thanks but you dont need to worry. America is far. You cant go here and go back there so easily. Ohh uhhm the 4 is here. Also my classmates are listening and they want to see you. Wanna see them?" He nodded "sure!"