Part 21

"Hmm nice one pikachu II" (you know who said that.

" 685 meters." Aizawa announced. How sad bakugou is higher than him.

"Nice one kiel" we high five as i complement him.

"Not bad. Its higher than that Pikachu " tyra merely punch his arm.

"(Y/n) your next" i stood in the circle and smirk. I should use my special technique. Hoho sorry uraraka I'll beat you.

"Go (y/n) do your best" silva cheered me so do the 3.
I hold the ball and closed my eyes thinking of a ball who was in a small rocket having a zero gravity. I laugh at what i would shout.

As i throw the ball "DIIIEEEEE!!!!" I shout and dust cover the whole court. Looks like i over did it. I touch the air and imagine that all dust was in ground as i open my eyes i can see everyone some jaw drop and my friend cheering.

"(Y/n) thats so Manly" kirishima shout.
"Goodjob girl" mina complement me.

Aizawa show the digital counter and guess what?.

It shows the infinity in my nape.

"INFINITY X2!!!" They all shout.

"How the hell did you do that dumbass!!!" Well the usual katsuki shout. My squad clapped their hand and zack hang his arms in my neck.

"Goodjob!! How did you do that huh thats amazing!!" I pout .

"As i know you have grunge on us.. miss me that much?" He took his arms and cross it in his chest.

"Well im sorry im just kidding that time-" before he finished it kiel smack his head.

"Ok i take your sorry"

By that we continue the other test.

" bad for me i didn't ace huhu" zack is having a hard time in other test because of his quirk. He also cut the equipment in grip test and in long jump he broke his shoes because of his quirk. He ranked 21.

"Not bad " silva said who rank 19. She did great in some test when using her quirk. Like in the running she got 2.4 seconds because she use leaves to support her. In the long jump she score the highest because she didn't jump. she FLY.

"This is a failure " tyra irritatedly said. She got the 17th place. She was mad because she didn't beat momo. Well her hair is somewhat amazing. She use it in grip test but in tunning she got 4.1 sec while got the 3rd in long jump.

For kiel he is good. He beat kaminari.

"Hmm hm hmmm" he hummed looking at kaminari with a match of whistle. He's in the 11th. He manage to get high score in every test but not the highest.

For me well im ohh its not that bad. I got the same spot as momo. Well our quirk is somewhat same? But me i use tho change things not create.

The scoring was just moved but same as what the anime said.

"(Last name) can we have a talk?"