Part 8

"Wait" zack shout making us all surprised on what he act.

"Let's work together tomorrow. We have to pass the UA high exam. The 5 of us.. We have been in this world for almost a year. Yet we only have year left to enhance our quirks and get in to UA so can we train harder starting tomorrow?" We all agreed.

Zack is really a great leader. So do kiel but he is more on support and suggestions. Well silva is great on cheering but is more serious than anyone when practicing. Tyra and me were the same. Just go with the flow but not as always. We take places. I wave them goodbye and walk outside. While walking i feel like someone is following me.

I open my bag and pick anything i can use. I was now holding a pen. I turn it to a dagger and keep it. Walking faster i was stopped by a hand holding my wrist. I saw a girl with long black hair. So innocent and cute. She dont look harmful.

"I want to tell you something" i looked at her. She was about to say something but run leaving me full of questions and thoughts. Who is she? Do i know her?

"Huh? " that all i can say. I don't know who she is. Suddenly i feel a goosebumps when a hand was pat my shoulder. I quickly look around and there i saw him.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IDIOT? CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT TIME IS IT? BAKA!!" Katsuki spoke in his natural voice, shouting as always. What is he doing here?

" neh? Why are you here?" I asked naturally

. "IT'S NONE OF YOU'RE F*CKING BUSINESS A*SHOLE." Okay i never expect a nice answer.

Hmm maybe it is my chance. After all my ultimate dream is to be his girlfriend. Huh?

So i wasn't here because i want real friends? So confusing. So the others also have a crush here? Great what a lif-

"ouchhh" i hold my forehead that bakugo poke so hard. Ahhh this guy!! So bad even if i like him thats bad.

"HOY BIT*H WHATS WITH THAT GLARE. DO YOU WANT A DEATH WISH!!" im not a b!tch that bakugo if i have the death note ill write your name there. Oh wait

" Do you want me to write your name on death note Lord Explosion Murderer?" I smirk and walk away.

Heading the train station i muttered

' im so idiot he didn't know death note and even L why did i tell him that? '

as i ride the train i feel like someone is staring at me. Before the door closed. A scent filled the air.

The sweet scent of caramel. It's so sweet i can inhale it all day. I was about to sit in the chair when i saw a person i wasn't expecting to see. I suddenly sit to support my weakening feet. Why is he here? His house is far from this. I spoke

"Why are you here ...