Part 53

I just stand slightly away from the line and take full defense but not in defense position so if ever they attack i can dodge it.

"LOOKS LIKE THEY DONT MOVE ANY?!! WHO WOULD ATTACK FIRST IS IT THE ENERGETIC BAKUGOU OR THE WONDERFUL SON OR ENDEAVOUR TODOROKI?! MAYBE ITS THE MYSTERY (LASTNAME)!!!"

as mic tell the 'son of endeavor' the canadian flag start his move without using his fire.

"Pissed off todo?" He glare at me and send a mountain of ice in my direction. I hold my watch and quickly stop time before it hit me. I succesfully made it. I hold the ice and turn it to water. As i resume the time the water floating fall down making present mic shout.

" WHAT DID SHE DO? HER QUIRK IS CHANGE BUT SHE NEVER TOUCH THE ICE!!! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!!! THIS GAME IS INTERESTING!!!" Katsuki being katsuki blown the giant ice making it shattered and fly. I was thinking if i could just watch? And dodge? But the table turned. Bakugou want him to fight with all he got like how he fought with izuku.

"HOY HALF AND HALF BASTARD FIGHT ME WITH ALL YOU'VE GOT DON'T FUCKIMG UNDERESTIMATE ME!!!" he is surely pissed. Well he is always mad and irritated. Im so bored. I turn the metal i was holding to a strawberry gummies and start to chew it. Taste delicious. They both look at me confused or something.

I heard present mic complement me from being cool and eating candy in the middle of a battle. Now im energized. I want this to end but should i be the 1rst place? Am i over doing it if i do it? Im just an extra here!! My mind flew i didn't see their attacks coming. It both hit me. Ice and fire. It didnt give me effects. I just got wet. The cold from todorokis ice and the heat from bakugous fire are both useless if they were combined.

"You know what? Im soaking wet now! And i hate it." I felt irritated because im wet totally wet. Some part in my right side was little butn making my skin exposed a little. I jump up to earn time to fix my clothes and as i land i put my hands on the floor making them both fly up in the air. I cant hear anything. Right now im mad. Not knowing the reason. I feel my self having a bad aura. Why am i feeling this? Both of them use their quirk to made them stay in the line

I hold the floor and made the area bigger tho give us 3 bigger space. I saw katsuki jumping to me with his smoked hands. I quickly turn the metal piece to a shield and dodge hus attack not realizing my feet was freeze by shoutos ice. I can't touch my feet because i was busy counterfeiting the pomeranian's punches and now i saw todoroki making his ice cover half my body!!!