Part 33

I maid the mist back to its original form.

"Seems like im ready. Dont worry mr toshinori yagi i wont let them see your real figure. Its not the time yet." I walk back to others. They were watching the fight of todoroki.

"Y/n your match is next. " silva remind me.

"Im ohh thanks and who win in your match. ?" I asked.

"Guess who?" She smiled with a sparkling eyes.

"Hmmmm i bet zack? And tyra?" She pout. I know she won.

" just kidding. Your so cuteeeeee" i cup her cheeks.

" so seems like the thunder leaf duo beat the hair blades?" She laugh.

"Where did you get that thunder leaf duo huh?" I chuckled.

"Nothing." Our eyes land in the Screen.

"The hero team wins." Todoroki is so cool.

" OMG YOUR SO COOL SHOUTO " the die hard fan of the icyhot is now blushing and fantasizing that she is the team mate of her crush.

"Ohh the typical tyra." Kiel crossarms.

" Now y/n its time." All might said.

" ill be the hero you will be the villain. " oww as i expected. I nodded.

"Young iida. Do the honor to be the match referee. Stop it when its necessary but dont worry. Ill do easy on you young y/n." I nodded. The match start. I made a hole in the ground floor and put the bomb. I closed the hole making it look like nothing happen. Also did put a thick wall covering its place and made my way to the 3rd floor. I touch a metal piece and make a duplicate of the bomb but its made up of dust when touched it will dissolve. I run in the other room and made another one and put some tape covering it. I made my way to the next floor and did t he same putting a more deatails.

" seems like im finish?" I clap my hands and made my way in the ground floor. I here foot steps. He is here. I made another bomb duplicate behind be and put it in a glass box. All might is now in front of me. He is fast.

"Sorry young y/n but that is so easy. You cant trick me." Did he realize it? Oh no im done. He smash the glass and try to touch the bomb when it suddenly dissolved.

"Sorry all might but guess like you fail?" I was now holding a handcuffs he try to corner me but i manage to go in the floor having a bombs he laugh as he corner me in the room where i and the bomb was only there. I pull a metal piece a made a thick wall covering me and the bomb to give me some time. I touch the wall connecting in the next room and make it have a door. I quickly turn it back to wall before i hear a loud sound.

"Booom*"