Part 14

"Its Shinso baka!" Tyra said

I look at it again comparing the image of shinso in the Anime mha.

"He sure is" i said " why did i not know it?

"But look he is cuter here and not looked like a bad cold guy there you see?" They all agreed.

"Maybe thats the reason why you don't recognized him."

Kiel said while doing push ups.

"Hey guys don't you realized were here for almost 2 years and we are still here. Do you love staying here than in our world" zack ask as he stop countering every attacks of me. I stop.

" You know guys i kinda like here. Cause here im with all of you and i have quirk here" i answer his question and ask them.

"How about you guys do you still want to stay here?" They all nodded and agree in what i said earlier.

Kiel invite us in his home to eat lunch. We all nodded and start heading in his house.

"Feel at home as always " he said laughing. His mother make sisig and beef steak.

" ohh here have lunch its my specialty " she said. We smile.

"Hey your mother is beautifula
... very!" Silva whispered to kiel.

" i agree with you silva" she smiled and start to laugh

" can you share your what your talking about." We all smile and zack spoke

"Mrs toshiba- i mean aunt we are just talking about how beautiful you are." She laugh and said

"such a joker zack, come hurry before the meal get cold" aunt said.

"Hmm yummy its so delicious aunt"

"Yep it sure does"

We all compliment her dishes.

We finish eating and tyra come up with the topic of swimming or hot spring since we've been working hard this past months. We all agree and silva start saying something she never said.

"We can invite bakugou since we are somewhat friends with him right?" I answer her

" no he don't think that way. Didn't you all know he saw us as extras and not friend?" They all agree and tyra asked me

" (y/n) i though you like him? Why are you acting like you give up?" Hmm they forgot?

" Forgot already? He insult strawberry and im not gonna forgive him. NE-VER." We are walking in the beach and they all laugh.

"Cant move on in that strawberry thing still ? (Y/n)?" Zack said.

"Said that one more time zack ill make your skin pink." He stop walking

"pink? Oww im sorry my bad" he said swaying his hand left right together with his head.

"woohh zane is scared " tyra teased him.

" dont worry (y/n) we got your back" kiel said then rush to the running scared zack.

"Silva!!" Tyra shout "got it" by that silva create a leaves wall to block zack.

" hey dont do this to me i dont want to be pink hey hey!!" We all laugh and i walk near him.

"Scared now zack? I haven't did any" i smirk he closed his eyes. I touch his nose and..