Part 54

I cant be defeated like this. The internship will be near. Ahhh i hold my watch and make the time freeze they all stop. Till now im still confuse. I can change things form but i don't know how did i stop time. If i hold my watch isnt it just stop? But time totally stop.

Todoroki froze while he walk jumping in the air his left side was covered with little ice. For katsuki i saw he was about to burn my face!!!! Is he serious???

"Katsuki seriously???" I asked him not waiting for his response. I drop my shield and touch katsukis flames turning it to ice. I touch the ice covering my body making it dissappear. I walk to todoroki and think of something i can do.

"Hmmm?????" I put my finger in my chin. I laugh at what i would do. I just made his half body stuck in ice like what he did to me. Same for katsuki but just his feets.

I chuckled and realized how the crowd would react. Hmm i wanna make it intersmesting. I turn the other metal piece to a board little taller than me and little wider than me. If i hide behind it. They can't see me. I make it looks like a floor in their view.

I chuckled and turn the other metal piece to a bomb. The one in the minefield a while ago. I put it in the place i was before i  push my foot in it. I didn't  blow up.

I made my way in the board stand i made to hide myself. Im facing the direction of the two sensei. I resume the time and cross my arms. 2 seconds after i resume the time they finally process what happened. I saw aizawa smile in surprised.

He is looking at me. Is he saying good work? 

"WHAT THE-" the surprised katsuki cursed. The crowd that is not seing me also shout asking Todoroki, i didnt hear his voice. I heard a loud explosion and  saw crashed ice flying in every direction. I feel my back hot. I look at it and saw it burning.

As it turn into ashes i saw the blonde with a deadly aura. Im surprised and take two step backward  remembering i am near the out of bound zone, i take another step as he take step forward. I smirk and took another step. He look confused and mad. By that midnight shout that im out of bounds.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING FREAK. SCARED NOW?!! FIGHT MEE!! YOU WERE LIKE THAT ICYHOT NOT GIVING 100 % -" cementos made a thick wall covering me and the hotheaded guy.

"Bakugou continue the game. You can no longer attack her she is out of the game. He look back at me and gave me a glare saying. 'Coward' i just laugh at it. I know what would happen next.

"Just like in anime.."