Chapter 3- Lies

*JANES POV*
I ran out the car and quickly got back inside the venue. I get back stage, put on my make up and fixed my hair. Just then Ashley walked up to me.

"Where have you been?" He questioned. "Andy's been worried and there's 5 minutes left before the doors open."

"I know I know. I'm sorry we got stuck in traffic." I said, making up a lie. We didn't get stuck in traffic, the tattoo took longer then I expected. Yes, the tattoo. I got the tattoo even though Andy said not to get over it.

"Where's the present Derek gave you anyway?" He asked. Oh shit.

"You know," I said, trying to make up something. "I must of left it in his car. I'll get it back when I see him again. Well anyway, I have to pee so."

I walked past Ashley quickly put it wasn't fast enough. He grabbed my right arm and shoved up my sleeve to revel a batman tattoo on my arm. He smacked my upside the head. Hard.

"What were you thinking?!" He whisper yelled. He didn't want anyone to hear, just i case Andy was near by. "Andy told you not to get one and you still did! How'd you even get it in the first place?"

I looked down and said, "Fake ID...." He smacked me again.

"Idiot!" He yelled. He turned to walk away but I grabbed his arm.

"Please, please please don't tell Andy!" I pleaded. "He'll kill me if he finds out!"

Ashley rubbed his head. "Fine." He said. I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much." I whispered, letting him go. Right then and there a band slapped my on the back.

"There you are!" A low raspy voice said. Oh, good it's just Andy. Wait. It's just ANDY. I immediately pulled down my sleeve and smiled.

"Yup it's me! I'm back just like I said I would be!" I started to sweat. He came around in front of me and looked down on me.

"You know," Andy began, "I didn't see you 20 minutes ago like you promised." He looked at me directly in the eyes. Piercing into my soul. Dammit! Why does his eyes have to be so god damn blue.

"I was in the bathroom!" I exclaimed, making up a lie. "I was doing my make up. I wanted it to be perfect for you."

He stared down at me, analyzing my face, trying to detect a lie. I peeked out around the curtains and saw boys and girls filling up. Oh thank god, saved by the fans. I watched them settle and turn back to Andy, in that time the others gathered around.

"They're all settled so I would get out there if I were you." I said. They all nodded in agreement. They all ran out to the stage, giving me high fives as they went out. I then sat down and watched them play.

/////////////////////////////////////

So how do you guys like it so far? Comment things you like or don't like!! I love to read comments!