Chapter 20- Left Alone

*JANES POV*

"Jane," Andy began softly. "Why is this here?"

I started to sweat from nervousness. I'm so screwed. What do I say? I never wanted to find out like...this.

I opened my mouth but he cut me off.

"Tell me the truth."

I immediately closed my mouth. What would that be? 'Oh I punched the mirror cause I was mad at Catlin, you and Josh cause she's beating the shit out of me and you're doing Jack to stop it.'

Yeah, like that's going to blow over. So 'umm' was all I could get out.

Andy raised his eyebrows. "Umm? I'm sorry but that isn't an answer."

I started to shake and my stomach flipped upside down. I took a slow breath and tried to calm down.

"I can explain." I said, as steady as possibly.

"Ok, explain then."

I froze, could I explain? Do I say the truth? Do I lie? Both. Both is good.

"I-I was shaving. I was shaving my armpits and cut myself. I got mad cause it's like the third time and I punched the mirror."

I smiled a little at my kinda good lie. I'm pretty sure that'll hold up.

"Then why's there no full on shaving razor?" He asked. "Why is it just one?"

I placed my hand on my stomach lightly. I felt like throwing up but I felt like he could see through me. See through my lies and knows that I cut.

"B-because it broke. Yeah it broke so I threw it away. I must of forgot the actual razor."

He shook is head. "No, no this is my razor. Yours are smaller. Jane, this is mine."

You hear that? That's the sound of my lie blowing up in my face. I guess I should start planing the funeral.

He shook his head again, faster this time, grasping what this really meant.

He then looked at me, straight in the eye. He looked hurt.

"Stop lying. Stop lying directly to my face!" Those last words grew louder.

I got scared. "A-Andy calm down."

"Calm down?! How can I calm down when you just lied to me! You know how I feel about this."

His voice went soft and he went on and on about this stuff. He raised the blade, gesturing to it a few times and I just stared at it. I was lost. I just wanted to rip it from his hands, to just take and and forget all about this. I wanted to pretend he never saw this. I wish I could.

I must of zoned out because Andy started shaking me.

"Jane. Jane are you listening to me? Did you hear what I- wait, what happened to your face?"

I looked down shaking my head with a smirk across my face.

"Are you serious?" I said with a laugh. "You're just seeing THIS now?! Ok you know what, let's get this out of the way. I didn't cut myself. There's nothing on my wrists." I shoved up my sleeves and showed him. "Or my thighs." I rolled up my shorts.

"Now back to-"

"Let me see your stomach."

What? Oh no. Please tell me he didn't say that.

"No, I told you I didn't cut. Don't you believe me?"

He shook is head and walked towards me. I backed away before hitting the back of my leg with the toilet set. He kept walking to me. He went for my but I went one way and pushed him at the toilet.