Chapter 33- My Happy Ending

*JANES POV*
*1 MONTH LATER*

I took one last look at myself in the mirror, making sure that I look at least decent for my brother.

My hair was curled with a braid wrapped around my head holding my bangs in place, thanks to Juliet. I had on a little black and white dress with the top being black and laced and the bottom white and not laced. I had on black converses on and just a tiny bit of make up on.

I took a twirl and smiled at my appearance. I haven't looked this good in so long. After everything that's happened, I finally feel beautiful and I don't need anyone to tell me so. All though it would be nice if someone could.

My door opened and Juliet came in closing the door behind her. She came up behind me in the mirror and placed her hands on my shoulders. She had a big smile across her face.

"You look incredible." She said. I looked at her in the mirror.

Her hair was curled, she wore a pink crop top with gray skinny jeans and gray flats with white laces. She had on a bunch of jewelry and make up.

And I thought I was pretty.

"That's an overstatement compared to you. I'm all dressed up and you're wearing what you wore to a restaurant just one year ago. If anything you're incredible!"

She laughed and shook her head. "Don't say that honey. You're a beautiful young lady."

I smiled, turned and hugged her.

"Thank you."

I let go and my door opened again. It was Josh.

"Am I interrupting something?" He asked entering my room. Juliet and I both giggled.

"No I was just leaving." She said as she winked at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled as she left.

Josh came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You look beautiful." He said, kissing the top of my head. I looked at his out fit in the mirror.

He had on blue skinny jeans on, a red and black flannel with the sleeves rolled up, and boots on.

"And you look very handsome." I said with a smile.

He started to swat side to side as he started to hum 'If I'm James Dean you're Audrey Hepburn.' by Sleeping With Sirens.

He then took my hand and spun me around we started to have a little dance party. He placed one hand on my back and he took my hand in his other one. We swayed side to side, dipped our hands and did all kinds of things. I couldn't help but laugh. He continued to hum it until it turned into soft singing.

'It goes to show I hope that you know that you are what my dreams are made of. I can't fall asleep, I can't fall asleep I lay in my bed awake in my bed awake at night, as I dream of you. I fall in love, you'll fall in love it could mean everything, everything to me. I can't imagine being any where else.

They say that love is forever your forever is all that I need. Please stay, as long as you need. Can't promise that things won't be broken, but I swear that I will never leave. Please stay, forever with me.'

We stopped dancing when we heard someone shout, 'Andy's here!'

Josh looked down at me. "You ready? It is YOUR welcome home party for him."

I nodded. "Yeah I'll be out there hold on."

He nodded and left my room closing my door.

Yes, a welcome home party for my brother. He's been gone for a month due to the crash. The crash have him three broken ribs and a fractured skull.

Sad part is, I never knew how he was until a few days ago and didn't start planning this until that day. I never visited him when he was in the hospital. Each time they visited him, they told me he asked for me and wanted me there the next time. I just couldn't do it. His face screamed 'this is your fault,' and I couldn't bare it.

I started to get nervous and the loud screaming and yelling in the living room didn't help. He's here.

Three seconds inhale, three seconds exhale. Just like Josh taught me, come on I can do this.

I swallowed hard and exited my room into the living room. It got quiet and everyone's eyes were on me.

I looked across the room to see Andy standing there with a look full of pure emotions of happiness.

My heart lifted when I saw him like that. He looks healthy, no mask, tubes, or machines. He looks like my normal big brother besides some scars he has but we all have those. I don't know why I was so nervous.

Tears formed in my eyes, but they were different. They were happy tears. I've never had those before.

"You're a beautiful young lady." Andy said across the room with a smile. "You look like mom."

I smiled big and ran over to he. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hugged my tightly spinning me around. I'm so happy he's here.

I stepped back a little and looked up at him with a smile across my face.

This may be the happiest day of my life. This is happier than when I told Andy my past, nothing will ever beat this.

Without thinking I said, "I'm sorry for-"

"I don't want to hear that out of your mouth. Don't say sorry for something that wasn't your fault." Andy said cutting me off. I shook my head laughing.

"Yeah you're right I don't know what I was thinking."

A single tear of happiness rolled down my cheek.

"Welcome him big brother."

He scruffier up my head. "It's good to be home."

And that's my happy ending.

THE END