Chapter 4- Fan Girls

After the concert was over the guys started to sign posters and other shit. I'm not going to stand there and wait like an idiot so I headed to the tour bus. I sat down on the couch and put my headphones in. What? Sometimes you need a break from BVB, especially if your brothers in the band. I grabbed my book, put on SWS, "If you Can't Hang," and began to read.

*20 MINUTES LATER*
Oh my god! The guys are still not back yet and it's 10:40 pm! It's not that late but after that concert I'm fucking beat. I get up from the couch and looked for any food I could find.

"I'm so hungry..." I moaned to myself. I found a bag of chips, grabbed them and began to eat. The door swung open only to show that it wasn't the band. It was a bunch of crazy fangirls! How the hell did they get on the bus? How'd they even get back here?

"Hey!" I yelled. "What the hell are you doing in here?"

They give me a confused look and ignored me. Are you fucking kidding me right now?

"Grab Andy's underwear." One said.

"Get Ashley's alcohol." Said another.

I slammed my fist on the table to get their attention. The simultaneously stopped what they were doing to look at me.

"Get the fuck out." I said demandingly. "You're not suppose to be BACK here let alone IN here."

"Well what about you?" A blonde girl asked. "You can't be in here either."

I rubbed my head at that stupid question and that stupid statement. Last time I checked im Andy's sister so I can be here you dipshit.

A red head nudged the blonde girl and said, "Shes Andy's sister she can be here."

At least someone fucking knows I exist. The blonde girl has a shocked face for about 5 seconds but it then faded into a smile.

"Hey since you're Andy's sister could you get us free stuff!"

I knew she would say that. Every fan always does. It gets so annoying, sometimes I just wish for one day I wasn't Andy sister.

"Listen-" I began but get cut off due to the door opening. It's the guys!

"Hey get the fuck out of here!" Andy yelled at the girls.

"You can't be in here." Cc said, in a soft tone to follow Andy's yelling. Andy walked over to me putting his hands on my shoulder and looking at me with concern.

"Are you alright?" He asked. "Did they hurt you? Touch you? Take anything from you?"

I took his hands off of me and answered.

"Yes, no, no, but I think they took some of Ashley's alcohol."

Right after I said that Ashley immediately went over to his bag. Taking everything out and looking through it.

"Shouldn't you guys be partying or something? It is the last concert of the tour."

They all shake their heads.

"Andy wanted us not to," Jake said. "Due to the fact we have you here."

I looked down and sighed. "Oh. I'm not a baby you guys you can go out of you want im almost 18."

Andy plopped on the couch and said, "Yeah well almost 18 isn't gonna cut it, so we're not leaving you alone."

I saw Andy's head perk up and his face twisted with confusion.

"What's on your arm?" He questioned. Oh shit! I forgot to cover up the tattoo! I looked over at Ashley to get help but he was looking for his alcohol. I grabbed a blanket and covered myself up.

"Probably just smudged make up. On....my.....arm."

He put his head back down and I sighed in relief. I looked at the others to see if they notice, but to my luck they didn't. Expect for see who did. Crap. I sit down in the chair and sink into it. Cc walked over to me and sat beside me.

"Hey, that thing on your arm. That wasn't make up."

I looked down. "It was a tattoo ok?" I whispered. "But you CANNOT tell Andy ok?"

He nodded understandingly and I hugged him tightly.

"You'll have to tell him at some point."

I nodded. I know that but I just don't see why I have to. I mean why I turn 18 I can just say I got it then. There's no harm in that, right? Whatever it doesn't matter. I get up front he chair and walked to my bunk. I climbed in and closed my eyes. They last thing I heard was Ashley yelling, "They took all of my booze!!"

////////////////////////////////////

I hope you like this so far! Give feedback!