Chapter 16- Thats not even the whole story

*JANES POV*

I slowly closed my eyes and let out a sigh as I finished my story. I didn't want to see Juliet's face once I stopped and I was almost breaking down into tears. Sad part is, I didn't even tell her the whole story.

Taking a deep breath I opened my eyes and looked at Juliet. When I did she was walking towards me and pulled me into a hug. My eyes widened at the sudden pull.

"I never knew that happened to you." Juliet said, her voice shaking.

Wow, I never would of thought she would get like this over me. Maybe a little shocked but not like this.

I hugged her back tightly. "I never told anyone this. The only other person that knows is Josh."

She let go of me with both hands on my shoulder and said, "Andy has to know."

I shook my head quickly.

"No! No, not yet please."

She nodded understand my situation. We then both sucked in our tears that were about to fall and walked out of my room. We put on smiles before we got out there, pretending like everything was fine. Andy saw and asked us,

"You guys have a good talk?"

We both nodded smiling. "Yup!" We said in unison laughing as well.

He looked confused at us, probably wondering what we talked about that made us like this.

If only he knew.

I looked around and noticed that it was 4pm. Shoot I have work.

"Well, I have work." I said, grabbing my jacket and putting it on.

Andy nodded, probably remembering that I do.

"On my way home do you want me to pick something up for dinner or?" I asked. He shook is head.

"No I'll cook something for you."

"You sure? I'll get home around 10 10:30. You don't have to stay up."

"It's alright don't worry."

I nodded and hugged Juliet then Andy, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye." I said and went out.

*AT WORK*

I got out of my car, locked it, and headed into the store. I was greeted by my friend, Josh, who works with me as well as goes to school with me.

"You're 20 minutes late." He said with a smirk. I laughed a little.

"Shut up don't you think I know that."

He hit me playfully and I smiled. I walked by him but then feel a slight pull on my jacket. He grabbed it for some reason.

"Hey, about before, at school, I'm sorry I didn't help you. I should of stopped Catlin instead of you but, you just looked like you were going to murder her and I did what I thought would help. I'm sorry."

I looked at him a little shocked. I gave him a small smile and said, "It's alright. It's not your fault you have nothing to be sorry about. You did what was right, I probably would of killed her. So don't let that hang over you."

He looked at me, smiled, let go of my jacket and filled his hair out of his eyes.

"Okay then. Let's get to work."

I nodded and we both headed over to the register to check out customers. Which surprisingly, there was a lot today.

A little girl came up and placed all over her things down.

I smiled at her and did my job.

*ANDYS POV MEANWHILE*

"So what did you guys talk about?" I asked frantically, wanting to know who exactly this Catlin was.

Juliet just shrugged. Seriously. She shrugged, like what the hell were they even talking in there.

"We talked about the fight at school. Jane said that this girl, Catlin was being rude and just started fighting her. Jane fought back and Josh pulled her off. That's it."

I nodded slowly. "But who is this Catlin? She said she knew her before."

Juliet sighed and shook her head. "She didn't say anything about knowing her."

I out my hands in my face and shook my head.

"No, no she's hiding something. She told me she knew her."

Juliet walked up to me and moved my hands away from my face.

"Why are you so worried about Jane? She can handle herself."

"I don't know... Juliet, are you lying to me? Are you covering up for Jane?"

She just smiled and laughed at that question.

"Why would I do that? You want her to be safe and I wouldn't do anything to keep you from doing that."

I nodded, believing what she said. I looked at her, trying to find maybe just a little sparkle of a lie hidden in her eyes. I searched her eyes for awhile.

I smirked. Found it.