Chapter 10- The Hunt

*ANDYS POV*

I woke up and groaned softly. Damn it. I have to find Jane, I almost forgot. Yes. I almost forgot to look for my lost sister shoot me. I sat up and stretched my back. The good thing is I slept in last nights clothes and didn't take of my boots. This makes things just a little easier.

I got into the bathroom, turned on the sink and splashed some water on my face to wake myself. I wiped my face with a towel and got out my phone, going on Twitter and looking at the post from last night.

Nothing.

Well that wasn't much help.

I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my jacket. I headed out the door and walked down the steps.

"Ok first stop," I mumbled to myself as I got into the truck.
"Derek's house."

*AFTER CAR RIDE*

I knocked on Derek's door hard so he could hear. More like banged but still. The door opened and Derek's normal tanned face was quickly drained into a green when he saw me. His face read complete horror. Why is he so scared?

"Is Jane here?" I asked politely as possible. Let's face it, I can't stand Derek. If I could I would pound his face in, but I don't because I'm a nice person. One who doesn't plan murders out loud.

"No s-she's not." He stuttered. "But she was here last night though."

I give a confused look. Why would she come here and not stay the night?

"Well then what happened? Where is she? What did you do?"

Those rapid fire questions seemed to make Derek uneasy, making him go even greener. He doesn't give me and answer so I grew impatient. I'm on the look for my sister don't judge.

"Where is she?" I asked again, this time in a lower tone than normal.

"I don't know!" He shouted out scared.

"You don't know?!"

"I hit her alright! She came here found out I was cheating and-"

Before he finished I grabbed the collar of his shirt and lifted him up against the wall.

"You did what?!" I shouted at him.

"I didn't mean it!"

"Like hell you didn't mean it! And on top of that you cheated on her! Oh I swear to god if murder was legal I would kill you!"

He put his hands up in surrender.

"My anger got the best of me! I promise I didn't mean it!"

I threw Derek on the ground and followed him by kneeling down next to him bringing my face close.

"Where did she go?" I questioned.

"I don't know. She ran off and I couldn't find her."

I sighed and got up, hitting the wall in frustration. I then pulled Derek up to his feet forcefully.

"I better not see you near my sister again!" I growled.

I walked down the the stairs and headed out the door. I crossed the street to my trucked and leaned on it. I began to look around for some reason. I guess it's because I just want Jane to just pop out. I just want her to be right here with me. I wish she would. I wish. I pushed of the truck and yelled.

"Jane! Jane where are you!"

I ran my fingers through my hair and kicked the tire.

Damn it! How could I have been so stupid! I promised our parents to look after her, to protect her and I'm failing. I can't believe I'm letting this happen. She's out there, scared, hurt, and alone.

I began to tear up a little bit.

"I can't lose you too." I whispered. "I can't lose you."

I took out a cigarette and a lighter. I lit it up and started smoking.

Just then I heard a loud moan in the alleyway.