Chapter 14- Hell comes back

*JANES POV*
*2 MONTHS LATER*

I slowly opened my eyes and started up at the ceiling, with my poster of Gerard Way staring back at me. Today is the first day of school, fucking fantastic. At least it's my last year in this hell hole. I don't even know what college I'm going to this year, I don't even know what I'm going to do for a career. Maybe perform, like Andy I don't know.

I sat up and checked my alarm clock. Ok it's 7 am September 10th today, I do have school, just checking. I grunted and got out of bed taking a quick shower.

After the shower I dried myself off, wrapped the towel around me and looked in the mirror. I looked at the scar on my cheek that Derek left me. It's very faint but still noticeable. I looked down at my arm, this however was so noticeable. With the different skin and the huge scars.

Stop, I though to myself. I look fine. I'm fine, it'll all be alright.

I then touched my face lightly only to pull it away shaking my head, trying to shake the memory out. I blow dried my hair, straightened and headed to my room looking for clothes to wear.

Once dressed I went to the kitchen to grab an apple. I was wearing my black FIR tank top, black ripped jeans with pink stitching, and black boots. I grabbed my bag, biting into my apple looking at Andy, sleeping on the couch. Probably passed out from last night.

I smirked, opened the door, screamed "Love you!" And slammed the door so loud. Before I walked down the steps heading to my car I heard Andy scream

"What the fuck Jane!!"

*LUNCH TIME AT SCHOOL*

I sat down at a table with my friends. The friends that hang out with me because they like me for me, not because of Andy. Though I wonder sometimes if they do.

I've gotten a few 'Are you okay?' Or 'what happened?' But that's about it. I took out my sandwich and bit into when Josh started talking.

Josh was one of my best friends. We've been friends for about 8 to 9 years. We transferred to California together when we finished middle school in Cincinnati Ohio. I did because of Andy, and he did because of his dad, it was a great coincidence. He had black hair kind of brown, spider bites, liked the same bands, is about 6 ft even, and was so sweet. When we were kids we would stick up for me so much, he was tough, and still is.

"Have you heard about the new girl?" Josh asked, flipping his fringe out of the way.

"Heard what?" Me and Tric said in unison. Yes, I only have two friends big deal.

Tric had long blonde brown hair, was about 5'7 so she's pretty tall, and she had a nose piercing. She doesn't know any of the bands that me and Josh know but she tries to. I really respect her for that, she deals with me and Josh's fangirling on a daily bases.

Josh continued. "A girl from Cincinnati transferred here and is already dating the quarterback. On the first day, I'm not even joking."

Tric nodded. "Yeah I heard. She's already popular on the first day. Her name is like Catlin."

My eyes grew wide. Catlin, I knew that name to well. No. There's plenty of Catlins back in my home town, so there's nothing to worry about. Josh saw my eyes expand and looked at me mouthing 'don't worry.'

I nodded, took a deep breathe and said, "Well just hope she leaves us only."

Just then, a girl walked up to our table.

"Move." She demanded. Yeah, as if. I looked at her. She had brown blonde hair, short about 5'2, a tank top, and a skirt with heels.

I shook my head, not at her demand but just at her. No, no no please just leave me alone.