Z3TR0 is Born

Shinji's POV

Hi My name is Shinji Yoshimura I am known as DJ Zeo. I started DJing when I was in Junior High School then my influence being a DJ continued at College. I met a girl named Yuri Mizutani a beautiful voice with light blue hair. Momoi Kamijo a good guitarist she is friends with Nagisa Tsukimiyama of Rondo teaching her some Guitar lessons. And Finally Takeshi Kidou a red haired boy who is a fast player of a Piano Keyboard you don't know how fast is his fingers are he literally Practice it for a long time. He is friends with Rei Togetsu and Rinku Aimoto of Happy Around in Yoba Academy.

We met each other in College at Seiho University. And that's where we started our DJ Unit named Z3TR0.

Our first performance was in a night club of college students in Seiho University Night Club

Our first performance was in a night club of college students in Seiho University Night Club. Our performances was good as ever our fans wanted our encore songs and they really love it. Our Unit was on the top chart of our performances we are in 1st place Merm4id is 2nd and Rondo is 3rd. However my Unit had a rivalry with a other DJ Unit and it was Peaky P-key. They're in 4th place it's a little bit harsh. The member of P-key Shinobu Inuyose was really upset that they couldn't get to the top of the chart that's why it ended to a rivalry with my Unit Z3TR0 and Peaky P-key. Good thing we're not enemies with Happy Around and Photon Maiden we are practically friends with them.

Timeskip Yoba Academy Lunch Hours.

Shinobu was watching our performances with Kyoko Yuka and Esora. Shinobu thinks that we are a threat to Peaky.

Kyoko: Shinobu that's enough mocking them.

Shinobu:what are you gonna do about it? Are you going to let our fame go away?

Kyoko:of course not we should work hard if we can challenge Z3TR0.

Shinobu:they took away our spot when they first performed!

Shinobu stands up and walks away.

Yuka: Shinobu.....

Esora:she doesn't really accept that we are in 4th place in the charts.

Happy Around heard the conversation between Shinobu and her unit P-key.

Maho:wow you heard that?

Muni:yeah seems Shinobu had a heated exchange rivalry with Z3TR0.

Rei:I heard the members of Z3TR0 were college students in Seiho University.

Rinku: Really Rei chan?

Rei:yes I had a friend their his name is Takeshi Kidou he is the one doing the song writing and he is a Pianist just like me.

Maho:a Pianist just like you?

Rei: Correct you don't know how fast his fingers is when playing it he can do a Double and a Triple Piano Keyboard while performing. He is also the one producing their songs.