Hideaki catches Tsubaki's Heart

Timeskip Ishigaki Residence Saturday.

Hideaki's POV.

I noticed it was morning and I had to go up from bed because Producer Shano wants me to meet her in a Brewery Cafe this morning. She really is going to go out with me.

I quickly change to my clothes going out of town heading to the Brewery Cafe where Producer Shano told me. I was waiting for and she did came.

Shano: Your finally here Hideaki.

Hideaki: Just as I promise.

Shano:You really are a handsome one to the girls.

Hideaki: Come on now your making me shy to much.

Timeskip Shinji and Saki's Home.

Shinji's POV.

On Monday it will be a Challenge. And of course I agree with Tsubaki's Challenge in Club Alter Ego. And Takashi has think of a new song and it's Titled "Blast My Desire"

Compare to Rondo's Song Black Lotus I think me and my unit will pull off on their ropes in this performance.

And I'm wondering why is Tsubaki blushing at Hideaki last week when I beat the College Bully?

Shinji:Saki.

Saki:What is it?

Shinji:I'm gonna go meet Takashi today we're gonna explore more out of Town. And I heard you'll be with Photon Maiden .

Saki:Yeah Don't worry I will leave the keys under the door mat if I leave.

Saki gave me a kiss in the cheek.

Shinji:See you later.

Saki:Sure.

Timeskip.

Tsubaki's POV.

I need to find out what is he up to.....I can't bear to see him dating another girl.

I came to the Brewery Cafe and I saw him is he dating....

Tsubaki:No way.... can't be!?....

He is dating his Producer from Nebula Productions?! What kind of a person is he!?. His totally out of his mind dating a old lady like that!?

Suddenly someone pat through my shoulders.

Tsubaki:Huh!?.... Shinji? Takashi?

Shinji:You ok? What's the matter?

Tsubaki:umm...

Shinji's POV.

Tsubaki told me everything that she is Tailing Hideaki for the right time.

Takashi:Whoa!....she is dating his Producer?

Tsubaki:Yeah let's just tail them.

Hideaki called the waiter and paid the for the bill.

Shinji: Quick their moving.

Tsubaki:Let's just follow them from a distance. And I will take a picture of him to prove some evidence for his explanation on Monday.

Me Takashi and Tsubaki followed his Producer and Him and I know where are they going next.

Timeskip Amusement park.

Takashi:so this is their next stop the Amusement park.

Shinji:Yeah good thing I buy 3 tickets for all of us so that we can know where are they going next.