Asian Music Festival Part 2

Timeskip Next Morning.

Hideaki's POV.

I woke up and I was met by a sunlight in the morning.

Hideaki: Alright today is the last day.

Timeskip

Shinji's POV.

I was having a chill out in the lounge when Touka approach me.

Shinji: What the hell you want purple highlight?

Touka: Can we talk in the balcony Shano wants to talk with you.

Shinji: Alright whatever.

We both went to the balcony where Shano is waiting for me I don't know what she wants to say.

Shinji: Is the reason why you drag me here to get me back on your side?

Shano: No it's not.

Shinji: Fraid so.

Shano: Listen can you give Touka a chance to perform with you together with your unit she regrets what she did to you.

Shinji: Why would I? I don't trust backstabbers in my life.

Touka: Shinji.

Shinji: You two should get a husband already and get married I ain't going to reconcile the both of you because I'm just a kid you can't marry who is still young. I already have a girl so sorry.

Shano: I know but can you ever give her a chance please?

I didn't hesitate through it and I sighed.

Shinji: Alright then Have it your way Touka. But just prove me you won't Bullshiting me just like what you did to me 8 years ago.

Touka: Yes I will.

Shinji: And I heard you want Call of Artemis to challenge Z3TR0 one last time in D4FES again?

Shano: Yes.

Shinji: Then I accept.

Shano: Thank you Shinji Call of Artemis wanted face your unit one last time.

Shinji: Well ok. Oh Aoi's Auntie is gonna get married soon to Ku San here he said to give this wedding invitation. There's gonna be an engagement party when we get home.

Shano: "Sighed" I lost to Mayu.

Shinji: Hey you can still find another one there are more handsome ones you will meet.

Touka: What about me?

Shinji: Maybe you should try finding one but don't choose a boyfriend who is abusive ok.

Touka: I understand. Say are you gonna be Ku Kun's best man in his wedding?

Shinji: Yeah I am.

I walked away leaving them out.

Timeskip.

Hideaki's POV.

Im currently with F4 finishing the new song we just created titled " Real Eyez" and "Supernova"

But unexpected L.M.O. came Dennojo Ku  Ryujin and Haruki I wonder what they gotta say to us?

Dennojo: F4 can we talk to the four of you boys to boys.

Hideaki: Sure why not.

Hojo: Why what's going on?

Ryujin: Look Boys I know your gonna be surprised about this me and my old DJ Unit decided it.