We're Cousins!?

Warning There's 18+ in this story

Timeskip Shinji and Saki's Home.

Shinji's POV

It was morning already and I heard birds chirping from the outside and I was greeted by the sunlight. I saw Saki still sleeping.

I kissed her in the forehead as she wakes up.

Shinji: Morning Saki.

Saki: Morning Shinji.

She kissed me right to the lips and and she was touching my face.

Shinji: Hey I wish we get married soon in the future.

Saki: Yeah we had so many memories here in your home.

Shinji: Yep and now I can take you whenever you want.

Saki: Sure.

Timeskip Ishigaki Residence.

Hideaki's POV.

I was on my bed thinking about Tsubaki I wonder if she goes out with me today we'll only one way to find out I'm going to Text her.

Well it's settled gonna get dressed and I'm going to meet her up.

Timeskip AMEZA

I made it finally and I saw her waiting. Then she noticed me that I arrived.

Hideaki: Sorry to keep you waiting.

Tsubaki: It's fine. So where do you want to take me?

Hideaki: Somewhere we can make love in your home.

Tsubaki: We can make love in my home tonight.

Hideaki: Sure let's go to the amusement park then.

Tsubaki: I love that.

Tsubaki was really happy going on a date with me she reminds me Kim So Yun back in Korea when she was my first girlfriend I hope Tsubaki becomes the one girl I will love.

We're both enjoying dating together for so many she is really the one I love even Kim So Yun is not on my side anymore. I heard the news So Yun passed away from a disease back in Korea. Eun Bi is the only person who brought the Eulogy for So Yun's funeral even though I wasn't there but Tsubaki she is just like So Yun and I'm really happy though that I'm with her now.

Timeskip Aoyagi Residence.

We both went to her home and I feel comfortable when I'm with her.

Tsubaki: Hey you ok?

Hideaki:I'm fine. Say You remind me of my friend her name is Kim So Yun she's just like you.

Tsubaki: Like me?

Hideaki: Yeah how her attitude is just like you long black hair and grey eyes. But the time came and I lost her.