A War Between two DJ Units

Previously Shinji is having a transaction with Shano and her unit member Takao Touka.

Shinji: Your Too much of an act talking to my sister that way huh!? You ungrateful bastard!

Saki: Shinji.....

Hideaki:See what happens if he gets Angry if you didn't talk to her sister that way he will finish you for good Producer.

Shinji: There's one problem with you Shano....you want to know? Because we never face LynxEyes before.

Shano:So you have read my thoughts?

Shinji:Yeah I do read everyone's mind. And Hideaki told me when he first work for you and his Unit F4 he observe you quickly he See's you very strict on Photon Maiden.

Hideaki: That's true.

Shano:Yes it is.....and since you never faced LynxEyes I'm giving you a challenge just like you did to Photon Maiden.

Momoi:Hey we won Fair and Square on them and show our sign of Respect!

Yuri: Momoi Chan..

Shinji:Then I accept.

Rika: Shinji....

Dalhia:He really did accept the Challenge against the Producer of Nebula Productions.

Shano:It's good that you've agreed to take my Challenge. Regarding of the challenge with our Original Song that we used back in the past and your original song that you used from last week.

Shinji: Bring It On Old Lady because in D4FES is not about winning is about Hardwork and Showmanship to others we only win because we deserve people's Respect when they Lost. Maybe you will lose to a Kid like me whose a Young DJ. Haruka come I will take you home to Mom an Dad.

Maho:He really did accept it.

Rei: Z3TR0 against LynxEyes in D4FES...

Kyoko: Shinji has a point Him and his Unit never faced LynxEyes.

Muni:Soon enough rumors around in Yoba will hear the news that Z3TR0 accepted the challenge against LynxEyes in D4FES.

Shinobu:well Shinji is a tough cookie when it comes to Rapping in a DJ performance.

Timeskip Yoba Middle School girls Academy.

All the girls were talking about Z3TR0 out challenging LynxEyes.

Student A : yeah let's see which DJ Unit is the best Z3TR0 or LynxEyes.

Student B : Yoshimura Shinji is really a Good Rapper I think LynxEyes has a chance to get beaten by Z3TR0.

Ibuki:Saki is Shinji ok when you two live together?

Saki:He's just fine the way he acts.

Noa:Yeah now he has accepted Producer's Challenge in D4FES and everyone is Talking about Z3TR0.

Towa: Producer's DJ Unit LynxEyes will actually have a high chance to get defeated by Z3TR0 because's Shinji's Genre is Technowave Rock and Eurobeat music.

Timeskip Seiho University.

Hideaki's POV.

My class is done already and I received a message from Producer.

Shano's Text: Hideaki.

Hideaki's Text: Producer is there something wrong?

Shano's Text: I just want to ask you something.

Hideaki's Text: What is it?

Shano's Text: Are you available on Saturday?

Hideaki's Text: Why is that Producer?