Z3TR0 Vs LynxEyes

Today is the day of the D4FES event is where many people are going to watch. And what the fans want to see is the Battle of Z3TR0 Vs LynxEyes.

Shinji and his unit were practicing together against LynxEyes. Takashi is getting his Keytar ready also.

Takashi:Hey you alright?

Shinji:Yeah let's show LynxEyes that we do not compare with them.

Takashi:Your right.

Shinji:I hope the performance ends smoothly but the decision of the winner will be too risky you can say that Z3TR0 and LynxEyes are match to a challenge like this.

Then Saki came to me.

Shinji:Saki....

She kissed me in the lips.

Saki:Good luck ok?

Shinji: sure win or lose doesn't matter me and your producer will make a peace to each other when this is over. And still the event will be on going.

Timeskip before the Performance Challenge.

I was walking out of the backstage and was approach by a guy with white hair.

???:You must be Yoshimura Shinji am I right?

Shinji:Yeah that's me and who might be you?

Mitsuhashi:I'm Mitsuhashi Ku a Former member of my Unit Named L.M.O.

Shinji:What.....wait your a member of L.M.O.?

Mitsuhashi:Yes and I know you have already met Dennojo because his my unit leader.

Shinji: Your leader!?

Dennojo:Yes Shinji it's true.

Dennojo came out from nowhere.

Mitsuhashi: Dennojo told me many things about you. Your a good Turnatable user when your 15.

Shinji:Yeah it's good to meet you by the way.

Mitsuhashi:You can call me Ku San.

Shinji:Sure.

Mitsuhashi:I heard your unit Z3TR0 is famous in Seiho.

Then Takashi Yuri and Momoi approach me.

Shinji:Hey guys this is Mitsuhashi Ku say hi to them.

Takashi:Hi I'm Takashi.

Yuri:My name is Yuri.

Momoi:and I'm Momoi!

Mitsuhashi:Wow I never expected Young Talented DJ's like you guys. And I like the voice of your lead vocalist Yuri.

Yuri:Thank you so much.

Mitsuhashi:And Momoi I like your VJ skills when performing and using a guitar.