P-Key has Fallen

Timeskip Shinji and Saki's Home.

It was morning that day waking up from my bed. Still thinking about what happened in the other day when I accepted Shinobu's Challenge month in Nishimachi Chofu for the Tokyo Music Festival.

Saki: You ok Shinji?

Shinji: I'm fine....I'm just getting myself ready against P-key this is what the people wanted to see two undefeated DJ Units will collide together and who will Stood Victorious.

Saki: Yeah the Tokyo Music Festival will be crowded soon and I know many people will watch.

Shinji: Come on let's get off the bed now.

Timeskip Seiho University.

I'm having a class with our professor today listening to the topic that is going on.

Then I Raise my hand to answer it.

Professor: Yoshimura?

Shinji: 389 Volts.

Professor: That's Correct Yoshimura thank you.

Hideaki was beside Tsubaki having a class with Hojo and Hiiro.

Hideaki: He is knowledgeable when it comes to class.

Tsubaki: Yeah he has been studying hard these days.

Hojo: Yeah the Tokyo Music Festival will be coming soon is Nishimachi Chofu next month everyone is gonna be participating for it.

Timeskip.

Hojo was getting the box from the shelves in the other club room because the upcoming School Festival in Seiho University is coming next week after the Tokyo Music Festival.

He was struggling to get the box with his arms but it's too hard to reach it.

Hojo: Damn it's too hard to get this box

??? Here you go Hojo Senpai.

He look at his back and it's Hiiro who get the box from the top shelf.

She was smiling infront of him while giving the Box to Hojo.

Hojo:Oh Hiiro thank you.

Hiiro: I know a person like you could'nt reach one thing so I reach it for you Senpai.

Hojo: Well all I can say that we both have the same height 168 and the reason why you reach the box because you are wearing Heel Boots. I'm only wearing sneakers.

Hiiro: Your so smart.....By the way Hojo Senpai you have a little sister right?

Hojo: Yeah she was disabled person who couldn't walk. She is on a wheelchair actually.

Hiiro: Sorry if I asked that because I was a little worried about you.

Hojo: Why is that?

Hiiro: Because you know....your sad all the time. Didn't you have a relationship with a girl before?