The Wedding Day

Timeskip 2 Months.

Shinji's POV.

Today is the wedding day of my cousin and I really prepared myself as his best man.

Shinji: Man I look good today in Ku Kun's Wedding Day.

Takashi: Looks like a great day for your cousin's wedding as his best man.

Shinji: Yep I better go to the altar where he is waiting.

I approach Ku Kun waiting for me.

Ku: Hey there little cousin you ready to become my best man?

Shinji: Yeah I'm ready and she will be walking here soon.

Ku: Yes it is.

In the entrance where Mayu is now in her wedding dress.

Aoi: Are you ready auntie?

Mayu: Yes. You've been a good nephew of mine Aoi.

Aoi: Thank you auntie.

Nagisa: Go on go to your beloved!

The wedding ceremony started and Mayu is walking down the carpet in the church with her wedding dress approaching me and Ku Kun Infront of the priest.

Priest: We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of two people who shared love and harmony to each other.

I'm happy that my cousin is getting married now with his beloved fiance.

Priest: Mayu Miyake do take him as your wedded husband?

Mayu: I do.

Priest: Mitsuhashi Ku do take her as your wedded wife?

Ku: I do.

Priest: As vows has been sealed and rings are settled to each other. You may kiss the bride.

Ku Kun and Mayu lock lips to each other and sharing a long happy kiss to each other. Me and everyone started clapping.

Timeskip Reception.

In the reception where all the guest are in the table. Ku Kun and Mayu were sitting on the table Infront of the stage.

Haruki: Congrats you got married.

Dennojo: Seems you have a happy wife.

Ku: Yeah thanks.

A Few minutes Later.

Me and Aoi started giving a podium speech with all the units together.

Shinji: I remember Ku Kun back when he was in college he probably scold me when I smoke cigarette with Dennojo that day Ku Kun said that I'm trippin suddenly I when I walk a into a skin of banana I fell off.

The crowd started laughing and clapping.

Haruki: Ku Kun that day was with me we always trying to skip classes in college until the staff teachers caught us in our music room hideout and we went into detention.

The crowd started laughing again.

Timeskip.

Everyone went home after the wedding in the reception Ku Kun and Mayu were together having a honeymoon together.

Timeskip Next Day.

Eversince Ku Kun got married to Mayu and we know my Unit will be one on one against Call of Artemis and F4 against L.M.O.

Well we all prepared for it at D4FES.

Timeskip.

Yuri's POV.