The Summer is Fun

Timeskip Nebula Productions Agency Next Day.

Shano was upset that Photon Maiden lost to Z3TR0.

Shano:The Contest yesterday against Z3TR0 was really intense.....but results are results they can't be changed.

Photon Maiden:Huh!?...

Shano:they are really a Popular Unit in Seiho they're new song Rage Your Dream really did hit you girls. The reason why they win and gave you girls a sign of respect because they win the contest fairly. They still remained on top. But I expect even greater efforts in the future. That is all.

Photon Maiden leaves the office as Shano was thinking.

Shano:I didn't know Photon Maiden lost to those Young DJ Units well their Popularity is in 93% now. And Photon Maiden is in 50%

Timeskip Next Day.

Shinji's POV.

Me and Takashi arrived at station 3 with our bags together then Yuri and Momoi arrived.

Yuri:you guys are Early.

Shinji:we are.

Momoi:were glad we're on time.

Then Tsubaki and Aoi Nagisa and Hiiro also arrived.

Hiiro:Hey it's our Winners from last night.

Shinji:Knock it off Hiiro.

Hiiro: don't you like to be teased?

Shinji:I'm a little bit shy.

Takashi:well everyone is here?

Tsubaki:well we are waiting for two more groups.

Merm4id and Happy Around arrived at the station.

Rika: sorry we're late!

Rinku:Hey Shinji!

Shinji:Oh Rinku.

Muni:the winners are are here.

Takashi:thanks.

Maho:so we are going?

Shinji:yeah we're gonna have a train ride 2 hours before we arrived at beach.

Rei:were gonna have a long way trip.

Aoi:yeah a long way trip were gonna have.

The train arrives and they entered the train car inside.

Momoi:wow a luxurious ride here.

Aoi:yes it is Momoi chan.

Shinji and Takashi sits with Tsubaki and Aoi while Yuri and Momoi are with Nagisa and Hiiro. Starting a conversation.

Aoi:say I Iike your costumes from last night's performance.

Shinji:yeah it was a perfect idea that we are wearing University Jackets with our Unit Logo.

Aoi:so how did you started DJing?

Shinji:Well back in Junior Highschool when I was 15 years old. Then when I got to College and where I met Yuri Momoi and Takashi together as we formed out Unit named Z3TR0.

Aoi:oh so that's how you guys were formed?

Shinji:yeah we are still remained on top.

Tsubaki:by the way where are your parents?

Shinji:Ah my dad is a Police General In a police station While my mom is working with religious school business. Then my little sister is still studying in Highschool. She literally hates me because no one could get any attention to her. But my mom said that we should get along. She reminded me the same attitude as Nagisa's cousin Shinobu.