A Challenge?

Shinji's POV.

I don't why Shinobu has to be here gonna escalate me well there's only one solution for that and it's hanging her with her hoodie jacket on the tree branch. That might work I guess.

Shinobu:well well well if isn't DJ Zeo.

Shinji:stop it DJ Kunoichi I don't want any conflict will happen. You should work hard if you want to get to the top.

Shinobu:Shut up! We were on the top of the DJ world until you and your unit rise up higher heights against us!

Shinji: Enough! It's not that I'm taking your fame away you should give the others a chance to reach the top. The reason why we become on top of the world.

Yuka: Shinobu that's enough now.

Esora:he is a College Student. He is older Shinobu. You just can't talk that way to him.

Shinobu:oh yeah by what? Gonna let him and his Unit continue being on top? As we are stuck in 4th place on the charts?

Shinji: there's only one way we can do this.

Shinobu:and what is that?

Shinji:Come here you Pink Brat!

Yuka/Kyoko/Esora:Pink Brat?

He grabbed her Hoodie jacket and he hangs the Hoodie on the Tree branch.

Shinji:there you go.

Shinobu:hey put me down!

Shinji:I ain't putting you down unless you stop pestering me on so many levels.

This made Shinobu real angry as Kyoko Yuka and Esora were watching Shinobu being hung up on a tree branch.

Esora:this is the first time I see Shinobu being hung up on a tree.

Yuka:yeah I know other kids do that to small children.

After he hung Shinobu he said a few words to her.

Shinji:learn this kid never ever make me pissed off when you are going to Talk to me that way.

He walked away going home.

Shinobu:hey give me a help up here.

Yuka:sure I will get you down.

Timeskip Seiho University Next Morning.

Shinji's POV.

I was walking together with Takeshi going to our class with our books.

While were having a class I got a text message from Aoi that she wanted to tell me something important and I don't know what's that?

Timeskip Lunch Hours.

I met Aoi quickly at the bench together with Tsubaki.

Shinji:hey Aoi what's going?

Tsubaki: listen Shinji we heard the news from the producer in Nebula Productions.

Shinji:what is it?

Aoi:the producer said that she is giving you and your unit a warning not to get in they're way and she is giving you and your unit a challenge against Photon Maiden from Yoba Academy.

I didn't know the Producer watched our performance on video and what the fuck she is giving me a damn challenge.

Tsubaki: Frankly she is interested buying you guys in Nebula Productions as a popular Young DJ's.

Shinji:Fuck her I'm not doing that kind offer we can perform and create a song by ourselves.

Aoi:true....better tell your friends about this.