A Friend's Reason

Timeskip Shinji and Saki's Home.

Shinji's POV.

It's another day to start a morning because today it's Saturday and I'm going to meet her friend after D4FES 8. I never forget what she did to me the reason why she never talk to me when I quit to Nebula 8 years and started my own Unit.

Shinji: Hey Saki I'm going out of town today I'll be back.

Saki: Sure have fun outside.

Timeskip Park.

Now I'm waiting for that grease ball wanting me to meet her after Shano destroyed my career and she took her side I won't be accepting his apology if that happens.

Shinji: Damn what is she taking so long I don't got all day.

Then I heard footsteps and see that she has arrived at the meeting place.

Shinji: What took you so damn long to get here huh? You making any excuses?

Touka: No

Shinji: alright then spit out what you gotta say.

She sigh and explain her reasons to Shinji 8 years ago.

Shinji: What!? That's your reason!?

Touka: Shinji I'm sorry I had no choice and.....

Shinji: You let me suffer in Shano's hand just because you joined her side.

Touka: I'm sorry for what did to you Shinji I know I let you suffer that's why you quit on Shano's Production.

Shinji: Oh yeah? What about the last D4FES 8 years ago you weren't there for me and you promised me that we will perform together but what you did you enjoy yourself being with LynxEyes....

She suddenly slaps me while crying.

Touka: Yes I wasn't there for you because I joined Shano's side.

Shinji: Dennojo and Ryujin were there you made me shame Infront of everyone when you didn't show up that's why I quit! Good thing My mom was a DJ like you and Shano. My mom helped me to be a DJ again and start a new chapter in my career and that's were I build Z3TR0 and our Popularity.

Touka: Shinji Please listen to me.

Shinji: Why would I you and your friend were both backstabbers on me. You didn't do anything for me for 2 years. I had a career Touka I had a career! Until Shano burned it in flames!

Touka: Shinji I did help you become a DJ.

Shinji: No you didn't. You wanna know what I did 8 years from now? When you and Shano need a DJ I go perform together with you two! When you and Shano couldn't think of new song I go create one for the both of you! For 8 years Touka 8 years I've been together with LynxEyes and now you and Shano want a f#cking parade oh Touka give me a break!