New Student Councilor New DJ Unit

Timeskip Shinji and Saki's Home.

I woke up and it was morning I got a text message from Arisugawa Academy that I will be teaching again.

Shinji: Morning Saki

Saki: Morning Darling. Say your unit won against Rondo.

Shinji:Yeah Atleast were still friends. And oh I forgot I was needed in Arisugawa Academy I will be teaching again by the way.

Saki:Sure I will see you later.

She kissed me in cheeks again.

Timeskip Arisugawa Academy.

I got a text message from Miiko and she was waiting for me at the altar of the church.

Shinji:Hey Miiko.

Miiko:Good tidings to you sensei!

Shinji: Good tidings also. Where's Miyu?

Miiko:oh she is inside the confession room trying to talk to the nun inside.

Shinji:Oh ok...does religious people do this when they committed a sin?

Miiko:yes but the nuns aren't that bad they are also nice to each other.

Shinji:well I'm still learning things about this religious things maybe I should do a little prayer for the lord.

I sit down on the chair and kneel down praying for the lord.

Miyu was done confessing and she saw me praying.

Miyu:Is sensei praying?

Miiko:Yes he is learning this religious things.

I was done doing a prayer and I saw Miyu was done confessing with the nun.

Miyu:were you praying?

Shinji:Yeah I am praying. I was hoping the lord will answer my prayers.

Miyu:what are you praying for?

Shinji:To get my sister Haruka into college with no fees.

Miyu:I see...let's Go back and I'm sure Kurumi and Haruna are waiting.

Timeskip Class B.

Haruna was having a problem looking at her grades on her test paper.

Shinji:Haruna.

Haruna:Oh Good Tidings to you Sensei!

Shinji: what is that on your test paper?

Haruna:umm nothing....

Shinji:Hey don't lie I saw that it's a bad mark on your test. The lord will punish you if you keep lying on many things.

Haruna:H... how did you know that I have a bad mark test?!

Shinji: Actually I can predict people's minds on what's going to happen.

Miyu:I didn't know you can do that.

Shinji:Yep also I have predicted a Chalkboard Eraser will fall on my head.

The Chalkboard Eraser fell on my head and I grabbed it with my right hand.

Shinji:Your pranks won't work on Kurumi I know you are right behind me.

Kurumi comes out under the table.

Kurumi:Aww...I'm never gonna beat you.

Haruna: Good that you can outsmart her pranks Sensei. And also your good at lecturing her.