Miyu's Wedding Mock

Timeskip Arisugawa Academy.

Shinji's POV.

I'm currently in Arisugawa Academy goin to teach my students again together with Lyrical Lily. I'm sure they can't keep me waiting.

Miyu: Good Tidings Sensei!

Shinji: Good Tidings Miyu come on class is about to start.

Miyu: Sure.

Miyu gently opened the door for me.

Miyu: Here you go sensei.

Shinji: Thank you Mi....

Suddenly I didn't know that a bucket of water fell on my head that made me go wet.

Miyu: S....Sensei!

Haruna: Kurumi San! Miiko San!

I know actually who did it and that it was those two midgets who are my students.

Kurumi: Yes we finally got Sensei!

Miiko: That's right we got him at last!

I didn't like that prank and I remove the bucket in my head as my head sizzles with anger while I'm wet. I know I forgot to sharpen my eyes on something's going to fall.

Haruna: Kurumi San Miiko San! How dare you two do that to Sensei!

Student A: I think Sensei is mad and pissed.

There was a tick mark on my head and I'm really angry right now.

All the students including Lyrical Lily were very scared and frightening when I'm angry and serious.

Miyu: S...Sensei!?

Haruna: "Shinji Sensei?"

Shinji: KURUMI SHIRATORI! MIIKO TAKESHITA! YOU TWO! STAND OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM NOW!

I finally punished my two students Kurumi and Miiko after they put a bucket of water in my head that fell and I know that's not a good joke. They were standing outside holding two bucket of water in their hands.

Good thing I got a spare clothing suit for a teacher that brought I quickly change into my wet clothes and went to my class again.

Miyu: Sensei you ok?

Shinji: I'm fine A prank like a chalkboard eraser is fine but a bucket of water is too much. And Haruna you know what to do.

Haruna: Yes I will warn them again.

After a few minutes I let Kurumi and Miiko inside my class again.

Shinji: I hope you two regret what you two did.

Kurumi and Miiko: Hai....

Shinji: Good go back to your seats and class is about to start. But before that I'm going to make some rules in my class.

Student B: Your rules?

Shinji: Yeah I will make your grades lower to 60% and 50%.

Student C: Really Sensei?!

Shinji: Yes but there's a catch for that.

Haruna: What is it?

Shinji: If one of you didn't pass all of you will suffer in this class.

Haruna: Why Sensei!?

Shinji: Well if one of you made a mistake all of you will be involved and punished.

Miyu: But Sensei...

Shinji: Sorry it's my rules I hope you guys understand and enjoy it.

Students: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!