F4

Timeskip Japan International Airport.

Hideaki Arrived outside of the Airport heading home to his parents.

He arrives at his home town in Tokyo on his Neighborhood.

Knowing that Shano Himegami inquired him working in Nebula Productions because he is now a Free Agent as a Solo DJ.

He knocks at his parents home and quickly opens it.

Hideaki:Hey mom.

Kaori:Oh Son your home from your long business in Seoul Korea.

Ryo:we Heard that Sang Hyuk Cha Productions Agency release you as a free agent. Now Nebula productions wanted to buy you because your a solo DJ.

Hideaki:thanks mom dad.

Hideaki's POV.

I'm going to message my friend Shinji Yoshimura who has a DJ Unit named Z3TR0 to tell him that I'm home now from Korea and frankly I'm now a free agent and now Nebula Productions Agency Inquiring me to be working under their Production because the Producer is handling a unit named Photon Maiden.

Timeskip Seiho University Next Morning.

Shinji's POV.

I can't believe my Old friend Hideaki Ishigaki came home from Korea because the talent agency in Seoul release him and now he is a free agent.

Tsubaki:Hey what's up?

Shinji:umm nothing....my old friend message me that he has come home.

Aoi:who is he?

Yuri:yeah I'm curious.

Momoi:Tell us.

Shinji:ok....His my friend his name is Hideaki Ishigaki. He was born here in Japan but his parents raised him in Korea 9 years.

Dalhia:so he is Half Japanese and Half Korean?

Shinji:Yeah he is a Solo DJ.

Rika:A Solo DJ?

Shinji: right he was my friend when we are still 3 years old. When his family move to Korea. But then his parents moved back here and he is in Korea continuing his DJing there. He changed his name into Hyeok Min Joo as his stage name.

Takashi: Hyeok Min Joo?

Hiiro:His stage name is Hyeok Min Joo?

Shinji: yes his DJ name is Hyun Jin.

Saori:Hyun Jin?....wait I know him and you said his Stage name is Hyeok Min Joo right?

Shinji:Yeah why? You knew something?

Saori:Yes...I heard he is the DJ that took Seoul Korea by storm when he was 16 years old. Everyone in Korea likes him because he was on top of the DJ world.

Shinji:I didn't know you knew my friend.

Saori:of course I know him!

Dalhia:now where is he?

Shinji:He message me that he has moved back here when his producer in Korea release him and now he is Free Agent. And I'm Sure that the Producer of Nebula Productions Agency have already inquired him to work with them as a Solo DJ.

Tsubaki: Looks like the Producer is going to meet him today.

Shinji: Of course he's just like me. He will play nice with her. If you know what I mean.

Tsubaki:ok I get what you said.

Timeskip Nebula Productions.

Hideaki's POV.