Z3TR0'S New Costumes

Timeskip Seiho University Monday.

In Z3TR0'S music room talking about their new costumes in their next performance.

Shinji: Any ideas?

Yuri: Hmmm let's see....

Momoi: I'm trying to find one as well.

Takashi: Let's make the color more grey like.

Shinji: Yeah that's should be a perfect color for us. I know one person who will make our new costumes for our next performance. And that is Haruka's VJ Hiyori Tsurushima from KnightKids.

Momoi: Oh yeah she is good at sewing I'll try to Contact her.

Shinji: Sure why not.

Timeskip.

Shinji's POV.

We were having a Literature class with our professor today listening to our topic and I have a schedule teaching at Arisugawa Academy.

Timeskip Arisugawa Academy.

Shingo approach today on my class and told me that he is gonna have a class with the DJ unit Pandora.

Chika: Sensei is Coming!

Hana: Get back to your seats!

Shingo: Alright class is about to start Good Tidings to you all!

Students: Good Tidings to you Sensei!

Timeskip Pandora's Secret Music Room.

Pandora's 1st song Titled Mitemite Kotchitchi that they will perform later.

Mari Hikasa Mako Kanzaki and Hana Asahina were getting ready for their 1st song but somehow there aren't rivals with Lyrical Lily.

Mari is the DJ Chika is the Lead Vocalist Hana is the VJ and Mako is the second vocalist of their unit.

For their costumes is like this more like a Chinese Lolita dress.

In the School's auditorium where all the students gathered to watch Pandora's 1st Performance in Arisugawa

In the School's auditorium where all the students gathered to watch Pandora's 1st Performance in Arisugawa. Lyrical Lily is also gonna watch them.

On Stage.

Chika: Arisugawa! Pandora is here to bring you the songs you like and and bring the melodies to all of you!

Mako: we will be performing MiteMite Kotchitchi as our welcome here in Arisugawa Academy!

The crowd cheered happily for them.

Mari: Let's go Arisugawa!

MiteMite Kotchitchi by Pandora