KnightKids vs Photon Maiden

Timeskip Yoshimura Residence.

Haruka's POV.

The School Festival and Sunset Stage is next week so I better get ready for it with my unit KnightKids.

Haruka: Mom I'm going now!

Reiko: Sure have fun sweetie!

Timeskip Seiho University.

Shinji's POV.

I'm currently at the bench sitting trying to have a thinking of Touka's actions to me it's her fault why she never showed up.

Suddenly two persons approach me and I didn't believe myself it's Shano and Touka together.

Shinji: Check this Shit out what do we have here the old lady who destroyed my dream as a DJ and the woman who is a backstabber to me and made me shame Infront of everyone. What makes you two reappear in my sight.

Shano: Can we talk somewhere private just 3 of us.

Shinji: Fine have it your way.

We went to a private place to talk to make sure no one can hear us.

Shano: Look Shinji Touka told me what you said to her.

Shinji: F#ck with that I don't care if I hurt her feelings with my words it's her fault why I'm still mad at you two.

Touka: Enough with that you already hurt me out.

Shinji: I'm guessing that L.M.O. beat you two in a pulp back in those days.

Shano: Aren't you gonna to forgive her?

Shinji: F#ck You old lady maybe you and your boyfriend should be together again.

Touka: Don't talk to her like that she is older than you!

Shinji: Shut up B#tch.

Touka: What did you just say to me?

Shinji: Your deaf aren't you huh?

Touka: I am not deaf.

Shinji: Maybe you should get a husband already I'm nothing to you in my life im just a kid who is in college. I already had a girl with me. And you.

Shano: Me?

Shinji: Don't even think about scouting my sister in your goddamn production or rigged the scores against my sister's unit or else your gonna have a broken arm with you.

Touka: Can't you do so much violence Shinji!?

Shinji: The same goes to you.

Shano: Shinji look give Touka a chance to perform with you in next music events. I know she didn't perform with you when that incident happened.

Touka: Please Shinji I'm sorry for what I did to you just give me a chance to perform with you on stage.

Shinji: Screw you why would I after you made me shame Infront of the people!? Well f#ck your chance up performing with me because my answer is no.

Shano: Shinji....

Shinji: Get the f#ck out of here both of you I have a class by 6:30 and 7:00 am.

I walked out Infront of them after I didn't give Touka a chance to perform with me together with my unit Z3TR0.

Timeskip Biology Class.

We're in the laboratory of the biology class doing some chemistry experiment.

Shinji: Careful with that Sodium chloride and don't put in them dry ice it will explode with color Blue.

College Student A: Sure Senpai.