Chapter 5

We reached Chaos nightclub.
It was glamorous and massive. The Club was on the top level while the VIP was on the rooftop above.

We got inside the building and it was like all the security there knew Logan and listened to him. As if he was their boss or something. Can't imagine his dad wanting me to stay away from him and his friends if he's in security? Isn't that the safest people to be around then?

"Hey, Logan? What do you do? Because everyone here seems to know you." I curiously ask.

"Like I said my buddy owns the place and well I help him run things and see to the finer details, so I guess in a way everything goes through me." He explains.

"Okay kinda vague but I get it. You're the middle man from boss to employees." I say while in thought.

"I guess so." He says and almost as if he was relieved, thinking saved by the bell, the elevator reaches the club, we head inside and take the stairs up to VIP, Where the real magic happens.

As we enter, there are girls in black skimpy outfits and men in black shirts and pants serving customers drinks, there's a live band to your right where there are couches situated for people to sit and drink and enjoy the music.
While on the far left is the bar next to a pool; where people can soak and drink I'm guessing.
Absolutely stunning and I wondered who had designed the layout and the decor. It really just looked expensive, no wonder it was so pricy for entry.

As Logan's done giving the little tour I completely blacked out from anything he was saying, I was too busy admiring everything until we come to a halt and he stops behind a red roped off section which seems to have a bunch of men and a few women standing and dancing around them. Almost as if they're trying to gain the men's attention or make these guys want them in more ways than one.

Logan moves past that bunch to a guy who's sitting on a couch with his legs spread and arms resting with a scotch beat in his hand, my eyes rake up his body, he looks prim and proper in a suit fitted so tight you could see his shirt stretch every time he moved his, his muscles strained the fabric which somehow made him even more appealing. Covered in tats from the neck down but somehow still looked professional, the most gorgeous blue eyes that I've ever seen, if you stared in them long enough it felt like you were exploring the waters of some exotic island.
His intense gaze felt like it was setting my skin on fire the way heat rushed to my cheeks.

Logan introduced us all to the man they call Dominic Romero, He put his drink down on the side pedestal next to him, stood up, and took Tom's and Jessi's hand, while I couldn't take my eyes off this tall confident man.

Never had a man given off the aura that commands everyone's attention around him let alone mine but he did.
as he approaches me, I'm still lost in my perverted thoughts when he clears his throat softly to snap me out of them, as if he could see my wheels turning or I was drooling and didn't know, His frame towers over me and He looks down into my eyes as he takes my hand and places a gentle kiss on my knuckles. Slowly he pulls his lips away and says "I'm Dominic Romero, pleased to meet you."

And I like the fool I am almost losing my balance and I'm sure my mouth was open catching flies but besides all that all I managed to say was "sure".

Are you serious Mia !!! Fucking sure ???? That's all you got!
He must think I'm incompetent.
He just smiles and leaves as if knowing the effect he just had. Which probably wasn't any different than how any other girl here would've acted.

Gross! What was that girly behavior? I definitely need a drink after that embarrassment.

I find Jess and whisper in her ear "let's get some drinks and dance?"