Chapter 21

She made me the happiest last night with her actions and words. I fell asleep with her in my arms, but this morning woke up to a empty bed and empty room.

She's fucking done it again! She ran once again. I'm sure she's regretting everything we done.

Fuck! Why did I get myself sucked in yet again!? I'm so desperate for her love and affection, I just allow her to trample all over me. What kinda man allows that ? A bitch of a man! That's who.

I'm done, I've had it! I'm giving her a piece of my mind! She's not gonna just get to walk away from me every time she feels like it!

I get up quickly to shower and get done, so that i can go to her place and see her face to face.

I try and hold back on any negative thoughts best I can because I understand she has Christian so maybe something happened out of her control

I try and hold back on any negative thoughts best I can because I understand she has Christian so maybe something happened out of her control. Even though the polite thing is to leave a note, letting me know.

Does she honestly think men don't hate being used for sex, especially when they actually want or feel more for you than some booty call.

I get in my car and drive towards her place.

It's as if the progress I felt we made last night meant nothing to her and the anger I was feeling before I thought we made up, starts seeping through slowly.

As I pull in her driveway, I take deep breaths, I don't want to keep losing my cool with her.
I knock three times before Jessi answers.

"Oh, this is a surprise, I guess Mia here has some explaining to do" she eyes Mia, giving her a stern look but moving to the side to make way and there Mia is at the table with Isaac yet again!

"You're telling me after I fucked you, you ran home to Ken over here ?!"

"It's Isaac-"

"No one cares , You really had me going Mia !"
I clench my fists trying not to let my anger get the best of me and I know I'm failing at it. What the fuck does anyone expect ? I'm just gonna take it civilly. Ha! That's not me.

"I'm just going to take Christian to the park, so he isn't subjected to this and Mia, it's best you sort this shit out with hulk here before this affects your son." With that Jessi heads to the room to get Christian all packed up for a day in the park.

Mia gives Christian a kiss on his forehead before they head out.

"So tell me Mia why did you leave after you came chasing after me- that's right, Isaac did you know your girl came running after me, when I said I was done and all I wanted was Christian." I smirk not breaking eye contact with Mia, moving one step closer and closer one step at a time.

"Dominic can we just not do this right now, it's not that deep, I'll explain everything later." She says trying to continue with paperwork.

"I'm not going anywhere Mia, you wanted me to hold on, didn't you, now I'm here and you're not getting rid of me." As I close in on her Isaac gets up to get in the middle of us both.

"Ha! Look whose grown some balls. Listen Ken, you don't want to fuck with me. Especially when it comes to Mia." I threaten.

"I don't know what's going on but she asked you to do this later." He huffs
And it's like in an instant my hand grabs his throat and lifts him off the ground without hesitation before throwing him into the glass mirror hanging on the wall.
Mia jumps up and tries hitting me on my chest but before her fists can land on me I grab her wrist.

" I don't think you get it princess, I said leave me alone if you don't plan to be mine! Did I not ? You held on tight and wanted me to release inside you! I don't think you're in any position to say I'm wrong." I didn't realise how tightly I've been gripping as I spoke with anger.

"Dominic, you're hurting me" she says in a shaky voice and the look in her eyes seemed frightened, tears threatening at her water line. I let go immediately.

"Fuck!!!"
"Do you see how mad you make me."
She ran to Isaac's side to see if his ok and that makes me even more furious!

"Really!!! What does he have?, that I don't?, What's so special about him?" I scream at her, moving towards her and Isaac ready to pound him into oblivion but I stop in my tracks.

"No Dominic, he has nothing on you ! Besides him being normal and you're a complete sociopath!" She screams with tears streaming down her face.

"I'm checking on him to make sure, he doesn't have a concussion or worse glass in his head! And if you must know I left this morning so I was home for Christian when he woke up! Since I haven't spoken to him yet I didn't want to confuse him and wonder where I am! The reason Isaac is here, is because we work together! And I needed to talk to him about my relocation, which is what we were dealing with before you decided to act all insecure!!" She screams at me getting up and slaps me in my face.

"How can you be so crazy! I'm willing to move back for you and all you doing is being toxic and making me worry about being around you! One things for sure when I get back to New York we're not living with you! I think you were right! Christian needs to be put first and I don't see us being a healthy example for him. It's best we stay apart."

And with those words I can't bare to be around her because I'm either going to kill that guy or break everything in this house.

"Meet me at Jacky's Diner, 7pm sharp. We can discuss steps moving forward then." I don't even wait for a response before hauling myself out of there.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*****Mia's Pov*****
Isaac has come to it, but some glass ended up in his shoulder, I called 911 to get him some help.

"I'm so sorry Isaac, I had no idea he was going to be a loose cannon."
Once his ready I help him up.

"You sure you want to move to New York for that idiot." He lets out a small smile.

"It's the best thing for Christian and hopefully it'll help Dominic become a better person." At least that's what I hope, I see Isaac's eyes dart to my wrist and back to my eyes, as I've helped him up and walked him towards the door.

"You might want to get that checked out" his eyes land on my wrist which makes me aware of how blue it's gotten.

"I'm sure it's nothing serious, I usually bruise easily." As we reach the door and I open it, the ambulance pulls up to the house and rushes to my side to take over.

"Keep me updated ok!" I yell loud enough for him to hear me, he nods in agreement, before entering the ambulance.

I better start cleaning up before Jessi and Christian get back.

A couple of hours later I've cleaned up the glass and thrown the mirror completely away in the trash. Filled out forms and signed deals we needed to close in on. Isaac stated he'd stay on and finish up some projects that we have in the works and if all goes well he'd move the business completely down to NY for me.

He had no strings to LA so it didn't matter where our offices were and he was happy to accommodate myself and Christian.

I needed to sort things out with Dominic, so we both knew what was happening between us. No more mixed signals.
Today I saw a side that scared me and as much as I wanted us to work, I could never be with a man who couldn't control his anger around me or Christian.