Chapter 26

With that I left the bathroom and closed the door behind me where I'm met with the view of Christian scribbling on a colouring book and Jessi next to him colouring along side him in the lounging area.

She puts her hands over his ears before opening her mouth. "I hope you used a condom!?" It's as if it was a question and a statement all in one.

"You'll have to talk to your friend about that detail. I'm almost certain she's trying to trap me." I give Jess a naughty grin.

Jess removes her hands from Christian who hasn't paid us any mind. "Is that so ?"

"I'm pretty sure she wants me to marry her and have a monogamous relationship, though I don't think I'm ready to be a one woman man." I jokingly say with slight sarcasm knowing it's exactly the opposite but Jess catches on and giggles at the irony.

Soon after that leaves my mouth Mia walks out, gorgeous as ever, with a towel wrapped around her body and her hair damp and messy.

"Looks like someone wants to take the knee, hey peasant." She smiles sweetly.

"For you any-day." And as my luck would have it the front door opens and there's fucking Isaac. The worlds most annoying person. Standing in the door way.

His eyes immediately land on Mia's exposed wet skin. Scanning her legs before reaching her face.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I question him stepping toward him.

He trembles with slight shakes that indicate his intimidated by me. I won't have the moment between Mia and I ruined. I'll just make him aware that I would gladly end his life right here right now, without doing anything "psychotic" that could upset Mia. I will not be the bad guy today. He will.

"Right, sorry I don't usually, mostly because Mia is always expecting me. Unlike you, Dominic was it? I've always been around for her and Christian. Which is more than I can say for you." He says as if it's just the norm he's always here. Sly fucking prick trying to egg me on. I cannot wait for the day I get to wipe that smug grin off his face.

"Ofcause she is. Right. On with it then." I turn my back towards him and head to Christian and Jess.

Jess smiles at me acknowledging how proud she was I didn't just go off at him.

"I hate him too don't worry" she whispers to me.

Mia stunned at my reaction. It throws her off completely. Seems like the princess doesn't have me all figured out as she'd hope.

"Sorry Isaac, just super busy. I'll be right out, set up at the dining table in the mean time please." She begins to walk and then this piece of work opens his mouth before she reaches her room.

"I could come with you, so we could have some privacy to discuss business?"

The fucking audacity of this snake is unreal. I clench my fists and bite on my back teeth to somehow stop myself from literally bashing this man's head into the table 1000 times till some sense finally enters that thick skull of his.

"Isaac? You can't be that daft? I'd like to get dressed first if you don't mind." She says almost confused and freaked out.

"Right , sorry, silly me, I meant after that ofcause." He replies before taking a seat and setting out papers.

Jess whispers to me again "He gives me the creeps."

"I can't wait to put some distance between him and my family." I state a little too loudly which I'm almost certain he heard because now I can feel his eyes on me.