Chapter 29

***** Mia's Pov *****

It's been a while since I heard from Dom, I hope his not going to be late. I'm really counting on him.

And it's like a speak of the devil moment because look who just pulled up. The sound of his rev alone announces his here and like clock work I open my parents front door just as my phone lights up with a ping, "Honey I'm home".

This man has jokes like no other.

"Was worried you weren't gonna pitch" I question him with a cocked eye brow.

"I missed you too Tesoro" he smirks as he walks towards the door.

"Where's my boy ? I missed him more." He peaks behind me searching for Christian.

"His inside with Tom, I was wondering since we're not really supposed to be seen together maybe you and Christian could keep Tom company? Some things went down when we got to Jessi's place and it's safe to say amber, Tom's new girlfriend walked out feeling uncomfortable being in Jessi's place after that meeting. Tom could use the distraction as well, agh it's complicated I guess.. you don't have to, but it'll make it easier to see you after ?"
I truly did want to see him, seeing how amazing he was with Christian on our flight, gave me hope that maybe this could work if we trusted in one another more. Not to mention, he may not know and I may not act like it but I've set my sights on him. I just can't afford to let down my guard with all this unknown variables. Maybe it's just not our time right now, but it doesn't mean we won't ever be.

"Daydreaming about me naked ?" He smirks leaning closer into me.

"I beg your pardon?" My cheeks fluster up.

"You started staring off and smiling, it can only be about me, I'm not accepting anything else as the reason." He places a light kiss on my cheek.

"You look stunning by the way and to answer your request, I guess I could make it work, you missed me after all, I cannot deprive you from my company after your boring meeting" he winks and I can't help but smile at what a goofy idiot he is.

"TOM!! Christian!, Dominic is here

"TOM!! Christian!, Dominic is here."
Tom comes jogging in with Christian giggling on his back.
"I can't trust these two alone, look after them." I place kisses on Christian's cheeks and then on Dominic's.
"See you later" I walk towards the car

"Where's my kiss?" Tom shouts jokingly feeling left out.

"Go make up with one of the two women you've pissed off tonight and ask them" I smile as Tom mimics a broken heart gesture, like I've just hit a low blow, I couldn't help myself though.

I get into the car and reverse, before I drive off Christian is wrapped in Dominic's arms, both of them waving bye to me, it melts my heart, seeing that image, I could get used to that white picket fence dream.

I wave back and Christian blows me a kiss.
Driving to the restaurant I see a all too familiar route.

It can't be. No way.