Chapter 16

PSA: Hey Betty's and John's
If you're still with us, we appreciate you, sorry it's been a debate on how we were gonna explain the past 2years that we fast forwarding through. It's been a-bit challenging so the plan is to do a pov of Mia & Dominic so you know where they are at and what they've been up to. Basically we giving you the information so you're not confused and then the real fun can begin 😇💓💓
Thanks again for your support and we appreciate each and everyone of you! Xxx

*****Mia's Pov*****

It had been 3months since I left home, Jessi and I live together and we religiously call our families once a week, just to stay in touch and to have them not worry too much about us. It was a sudden move and I'm sure they had their suspicions but that all died down once they realised how happy we were and how well we were both doing. It's a nice catch up session and I get to hear about how Davina and Leah's process of adopting a baby is going and in some way its for Jessi as well, she gets to hear if Tom has found someone else in the time they've been apart.

Jessi was mastering the modelling world, she entered a campaign to be the face of "Pretty Little Secrets" which is a lingerie brand mostly but they do have clothing like a LBD that every lady needs and beauty accessories as well, they're a company in a form of Jessi's personality; the big sister you need to help you look amazing for a first date or a spicy night with the husband. Jessi won because well it's exactly who she is. She mostly did it for the sponsorships though, it gave her enough of a platform to shed light on matters she cared about too, like donating to shelters.

She always felt there was never enough beds for the homeless and most homeless people today are veterans, they served our country, have to deal with ptsd and try to settle back into everyday life and get a 9-5. Her job title may appear shallow to most but Jessi's heart is bigger than this entire universe and she had begun to make moves towards her goal and that's to start her own shelter and hopefully more than one. Not just in LA but across the U.S.

As you well aware Jessi and Tom were hot and heavy too before we left but Jessi chose me, which meant so much even if I think it's dumb she gave up the love of her life, I honestly don't deserve her, but I'm happy I have the pleasure of being her best friend, Jessi has shut down any idea of dating anyone ever, that was until she met Caleb Hunter, our dreamy firefighter next door neighbour and man does Jessi not wish he'd hose her down. Those two have been flirting low-key for a month, she thinks I'm unaware but I'm not.

I however have been building up my own business, I've partnered up with an interior architect, Isaac Cooper.

We met at a convention centre for interior design eco friendly furniture. We're always looking at trends and checking out the best quality of those trends , so we can fulfil the wants of our clients.
Isaac and I have the same goals business wise, we got a coffee together and walked around the show-casings talking about our love for design. Turns out he has loads of connections and didn't really need to partner with me but I suppose he just enjoyed having someone to work with that also understands his vision, with that he decided to let me in on his client list and since I was new in town, I needed that to get me started.

Design Monarchy is the name of our business and it's been taking off slowly but surely. Jessi thinks Isaac let me in because he wants to "jump my bones" as she'd call it but I'm just not interested even though Dominic and I weren't officially dating or together for long, we had something unique and simply irreplaceable not to mention the elephant in the room; which is I'm carrying his child, and dating another man right now or anytime soon just seems messy.

Speaking of baby, it's my 12week scan today, which means Jessi and I find out the baby's gender and I can finally pick a name. Yeah, Jess has been a dream, she hasn't missed an appointment thus far but we still have a long way to go. She'd make a great Dad though.