Chapter 11

🦋🦋IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:🦋🦋
If you've come this far: thank you for your support and we have a big surprise for you, if you're keen to participate, We've decided to give you a little opposition, follow us on wattpad, and vote for every chapter released thus far, message us in the conversation section saying "done". The winners (2) will feature in a chapter as one of our feature characters. We will be in contact with the winners to discuss your background and who you'd wanna be in the story.

We hope you're keen.
The end date is the 26th October 2021 @8pm
🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
________________________________________

The week together has been nothing short of amazing, we got along as if we'd been doing this for years. I was very domesticated, doing wife duties without even being on a girlfriend level and no I'm not wanting to be his girlfriend, I don't think.

It's just I owe him this much. To take care of him and make sure he heals 100 percent for the good his done for my family.

Uncle Harry is coming home soon. The transfusion went well and he's been healing slowly but surely and fighting everyday to beat the cancer more than ever before. We can only hope one of these days he goes into remission.
However my dad hasn't spoken to me for the past week. Mostly because I've been avoiding him, so I can't really say if it's because he's mad or just scared I might snap at him again.
Tom said Mom and dad fought a lot about how dad had been behaving at the hospital with Dominic and I, that dads even been forced to sleep in the guest bedroom. I feel bad, I hate that I've caused my parents this much stress but in the same breath my dad was out of line.

On the other hand it means Tom's been over tons and not just to see how his little sister is holding up. I think it's mostly to escape home but I know for sure it's more for Jessi than
Running away from our parents fight and she seems smitten with him as well. There is definitely some things we need to talk about once we're alone again.

This past few days We've binged the Harry Potter movies together, swam and tanned, played pool and darts, it's actually been a lot of fun, just four of us bonding, if I can call it that. Almost felt like double dates if I'm honest but I'd never say that out loud to any of them.

Today Dom feels more himself, he's gained most of his strength back. He headed home this morning and said he had to check in with his family and make sure everything's running smoothly with the business since his been away for quite some time. I'm sure his family must be so worried. He hasn't said anything about them.

But I'm sure they know by now that he's recovering. I just don't see how they never checked in. My mom will phone me every hour if she could. Ok I'm exaggerating but you catch my drift. I suppose he's an adult and parents aren't as over protective of their sons as they are their daughters.

I'm quite nervous to even bring up his family if I'm honest with myself because the last time I did, he snapped and I don't know how I feel about that happening again after having such a good week together. I feel it'll just spoil things if I do.

Dominic has planned a date apparently, he says we deserve one because we've done everything else that comes after a first date but not the date itself. I'm quite keen. I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve but I'll never tell him that. For all he knows I'm uninterested and we're just friends who occasionally fuck.

I hear the chime of my generic iPhone ringtone Playing in the distant background, the ringing slowly snaps me out of my thoughts and I realise just how I've been daydreaming about this date which feels like such a girly thing to obsess about.

*i answer the call *(Call in dialogue form)

Mia: hello ?

Davina: "Hi, it's Davina, I'm calling from the hospital, do you think you could meet me here just before lunch? "