1. Advanced Nurturing High School

Ayanokoji POV

April. The school entrance ceremony. I rode the bus to school, bobbing and shaking in my seat. While I looked idly out my window, watching the city's scenery change, the bus picked up more and more passengers. A reddish pink-haired girl sat beside me. She looked beautiful. She has star-shaped hairpins near both of her eyes, her eyes were as blue as the ocean. Even her body proportions were perfect. She has a buxom figure. She looked like an honor student.

'If I stare at her, she is going to think of me as a pervert' Then I averted my eyes looking at the outside of the window

I need to see these beautiful sceneries as long as I can. After three years, I once again will be in that sterile cold room as I used to be since I was born.

Then the girl started to talk to me

Itsuki: "Hello, I am Nakano Itsuki. Nice to meet you."

Kiyo: "Likewise, Nakano. I am Ayanokoji Kiyotaka." (A/N: I am using the names in romaji because it sounds badass when saying 'Ayanokoji Kiyotaka' )

Itsuki: "You are wearing the same uniform as me. May I ask what class are you in, Ayanokoji-kun?"

Kiyo: "I am in class D."

Itsuki: "Oh, we are in the same class, huh? Let's be friends, Ayanokoji-kun."

She is going to be my first friend? I am lucky to be friends with a cute girl like Nakano

Kiyo: "Sure."

Then we heard a blonde boy arguing with a salary woman about giving his seat to the elderly woman. To be honest it was creating a ruckus. Shortly, a short beige hair colored girl and asked

Kushida: "Everyone, please listen to me for just a moment. Won't someone give up their seat for this elderly woman? It doesn't matter who. Please?"

How could someone pour so much courage, determination, and compassion into so few words? That was no simple feat. The girl might have seemed like a nuisance to those around her, but she appealed to the other passengers earnestly and without fear.

Though not in a priority seat, I was near the elderly woman. I imagined if I raised my hand and offered my spot, then the matter would be settled. However, like everyone else, I didn't move. None of us had thought it necessary to move. So I thought

In a moment, A short pink hair colored girl with a bunny ribbon raised her hand and said.

Yotsuba: "Grandma, you can have my seat."

Granny: "Thank you, child."

She looks just like Nakano. There are other 3 of them on the bus who looks like Nakano Itsuki. They might be...

Kushida: "Thank you very much. I am Kushida Kikyo. I am in class D."

Yotsuba: "Oh, we are in the same class Kushida-san. I am Nakano Yotsuba. I hope we can be friends."

So they are quintuplets. Yotsuba seems naive and kind. That girl, Kushida. She looks kind but I feel she is hiding something. Itsu means 5, so Itsuki is the youngest. Yotsuba might be the 4th sister

Kiyo: "She looks the same as you. There are other 3 as well. Are you quintuplets?"

Itsuki: "Yes. You seem to have high observational skills, Ayanokoji-kun."

Kiyo: "No, It is just a side effect of being a loner."

Itsuki: "Eh? I thought you were popular in your middle school. You look handsome--" Her face suddenly started becoming red. Is she sick? "Forget it."