5.1 Midterms (PREPARATIONS)

Ayanokoji POV (I am going to make it to parts)

I am skipping some parts because horikita was annoying there.

Morning

I woke up and did my regular exercise, after 45 minutes the Nakano quintuplets came and joined me, they just did some jog and body stretching. Yotsuba asked me to race with her again which I did and won. She improved a lot. Miku improved her stamina which surprised me.

Miku: "Kiyotaka, can you come to my room this weekend? " She bluntly asked. Her sisters looked at her baffled and enraged.

Kiyotaka: "Why?"

Miku: "I want you to taste my cooking."

Suddenly her sister faces grimly towards me. They looked at me with pity.

'So her cooking is that bad, huh?'

Kiyo: "Sure." Welp. I can't make an angel like her cry.

Miku smiled very brightly. Her lips stretched to her ears. It was so beautiful.

8:00

8:00

YAWN!!

I see the elevator door open, I saw Horikita and Kushida inside it. Horikita and Kushida together in the elevator gained my attention.

Horikita: "Getting in or not."

Kiyo: "I am getting in."

As I entered the elevator Kushida looked at me with a frightened expression. Her face turned blue and she stepped back a little. Soon she gained her composure.

Kushida: "Morning, Ayanaokoji-kun! Y-you've g-got a little bedhead going on the back."

Kiyo: "Natural hair is the fashion these days."

I could feel the doubtful gaze of Horikita. I turned to her and she turns around. She must have caught Kushida's behavior towards me.

Kushida giggled and said: "You are funny Ayanokoji-kun!

I whispered to Horikita: "I'm surprised that you and Kushida are together."

Horikita: "She was waiting for me outside the door."

I wonder why Kushida was this obsessed with Horikita. I was curious about what happened in their middle school, but Horikita seems she is not aware of Kushida.

The lift door opened and Horikita ran towards the school without looking back.

Kushida: "Aww, I was hoping we could walk to school together."

Kiyo: "Why are you this obsessed with her, even though you hate her?"

Kushida: "Hehe, Ayanokoji-kun, did you forget our promise yesterday?"