Spoilers 4 Kiyokei wholesome

SPOILER ALERT !!
KiyoKei wholesome moments in the new volume, copas from reddit (credible user)
OMG Kei really big win this vol

Kiyo arrived to his room at 17:30 and he received a message from Kei asking if she can come to play to his room now(with a cute cat emoji) and have a dinner together.
Kiyotaka went to make the dinner and was thinking of making something Kei likes.
Kiyotaka opened the fridge, Kiyo suddenly heard the bell chime went to open the door and Kei appeared there smiling. Kiyo told her that she was fast and she said "I send the message before entering the elevator~" in a cute way. And then she said that she has accustomed to Kiyo's room as much as her own room because she is coming to Kiyo's room a lot lately.
Kiyo told her that she hasn't invited Kiyo to her room and Kei told him that's embarrassing so... someday
Kiyo asks her what does the people around her think about them dating and Kei tells him that the girls have accepted it normally but... she was going to say something but she suddenly stopped . Kiyo asked her what is it and Kei said that there is a thing called "Hirata Yosuke Brand" and some girls think it's a waste. Basically Kiyo is not a brand (i.e popular) so some girls don't understand why would Kei change from a something that has a brand to something that doesn't have a brand. Some started to say that Hirata is the one who decided to break up.
Kei tells Kiyo that his rating between girls is rising rapidly, but she got the expression wrong and said(anagonobori instead of unaginobori, unagi is an eel and anago is a conger eel but that doesn't really matter right now, it's just a expression to say rising rapidly). Kiyo tells her that's wrong, it's unaginobori and Kei says "I know that muuuch~" (like u/pnalola2018 said, we are reading Angel Next Door at this point).
Kiyo then replies to her that her tutor must be amazing then and Kei then tells him : "I'm always grateful to you, sensei. Thanks to your personal lessons my scores went up"
Kei's OAA score in academic went up to 48 (C) . Her score previously was 40 (D+)
After this Kiyo tells her that he is going to make Omurice if she wants. She says "I want I want! With a lot of ketchup please, chef!"
We then learn that this is not the first time Kiyo cooks for her, she comes regularly since the starting dating and he makes her food. She almost never cooks but Kiyo says that he doesn't mind.
Kiyo thinks that it's okay that the one who wants to cook can cook and the one who doesn't want to not cook, the gender doesn't matter. He likes cooking and Kei likes eating his food.
Kiyo prepares the ingredients to make the omurice and Kei suddenly walked to his back. Kiyo asked her "What are you doing?" , to which she replied "I'm just looking~". She told him to ignore that, she'll be quiet there.
Kiyo then starts making the omurice and then Kei suddenly hugs him from the back. Then he asks once more "What are you doing?" , to which Kei replies "Hmm....??? I'm just looking~"
Then Kiyo tells her that this doesn't seems like she is just looking to which Kei asks him if she can't and Kiyo just tells her that she is not letting him make the food.
Kei then says "Aah, I'm so happy, is there something else that can make me this happy?". Then she puts more strength to her arms to hug him stronger.
Kiyo says that that's a cheap happiness there should be something that gives her more happiness like for example going to shopping and buy something she likes or watch the tv to which she replies that that doesn't fill her up at all.
Kiyo says he just said that randomly but there must be something, but Kei says "Nope, there isn't. And even if there was I don't need it. It's enough with the happiness I have right now"
Kiyo tells her "Can I continue cooking?" since he can't cook while she is hugging him and Kei says "Eh~ What should I do~". Kei tells him if he wants her to stay obedient she should give her a reward to which Kiyo says "There is chocolate in the fridge" and Kei says "That's not what I meant but whatever" (OMG you dense motherfucka)
So after that scene with the chocolate in the fridge Kei just sits on the bed and starts watching her phone and the tv. She suddenly asks about Shinohara. Kei feels bad for what she said about her behind her back and now Shinohara doesn't talk to her to which Kiyo only can say that it's obvious. He asks her if she(and the others, Chiaki and co.) hate Shinohara to which Kei replies that not at all. She says she is a funny person and she is the one who brings excitement. Kiyo asks if that's the reason why they talk like that about Ike and her to which Kei replies that maybe is that, they laughed saying things that would obviously hurt her if she heard them.
Kei asks Kiyo if he will hate her for saying something mean. Kiyo says that he is not going to refuse the fact that people talk bad about each other at their backs, it's difficult to find a person who doesn't
Kiyo says that you must not let the person in particular hear your conversation to which Kei agrees. There are exceptions like what happened with Kushida this time so telling other people bad things of other people have risks. Not only for Shinohara in particular but also for Shinohara's friends who don't think anything bad about her or Ike, they wouldn't think good of Kei and the others and maybe they'll start doing the same about them and stopping this negative chain is really difficult.
Kiyo says that this is not the only thing she came to say and asks her what does she want. Kei says that she wanted to talk to her (Shinohara) but she is unapproachable for now.
To say unapproachable she uses "toritsuku hima mo nai" as an expression but that's wrong and Kiyo tells her "It's tori tsuku shima mo nai" to which Kei replies "That that... I-It was on purpose!" (It actually wasn't on purpose and she said it wrong because she really didn't know).
Kei asks him if he has a good plan to reconciliate and Kiyo tells her that he is thinking about it now so he asks to give him a bit more time.
(Re-translation of a scene already posted) Then Kei changes the topic and tells him that Kiyo used the OAA as a reference this time to expel Sakura, so what if-. Then she says no, it's nothing to change the topic but Kiyo obviously noticed what she wanted to say and asks her if she wants to know what would he have done if it was her. Kiyo tells her that just like Ike, if the score isn't high enough then the difference in number of friends counts. Then she asks "So if i didn't have any friends and my caste as a girl was low?"
Kiyo then tells her that that argument is invalid because if she keeps like that the person she would be talking about would be a completely different person and they may not have progressed their relationship this much.
"That's... I see. You may be right but... If that completely different me wouldn't date you would she be expelled?"

"If it's with the abilities you said before, probably"

"Ugh..."

Kiyo tells her that he understand that that hurts her but at the same time that person is not Karuizawa Kei, it's a completely different person. She is what she is because of her own experiences.
Kei heard what Kiyo was talking about but still she wasn't satisfied with the answer so she just told him:
"'I would protect any version of you'. That's your correct answer, Kiyotaka."

"... I see"

Kei wanted to hear Kiyo saying that he would protect her no matter who she is and Kiyo learned that there is not a theory behind this, it's just what it is.
In order to cheer up Kei lay down on Kiyo's knees while Kiyo patted her head. After a few minutes of Kiyo enjoying having Kei on his knees as if she is a cat, Kei starts talking.
The next talk is about Kushida. Kiyo said to Kei that keeping Kushida is an important push for Suzune to wake up as leader.
At the end of the Kushida/Horikita talk, Kei basically says that still she can't accept Horikita's decision and she even broke her promise.
After talking about a few things it's 19:00 already. And Kiyo is ready to wash the dishes but-
"Hey hey, let's talk here~"

"I'm going to wash this now, later"

"Eeeh~ But then it will be 19:30 already~"

Basically Hirata would come and the time will be over but Kiyo ignored her and started washing the dishes. Kei was obedient and stayed quiet but after a while she started to complain again.
"Well well don't hold back and come here, okay? okay???"

"It can't be helped..."

Kei won. Then with her index finger she started touching Kiyo's cheeks.
Kei tells him that his cheek is really smooth for a guy and asks if he uses something and Kiyo tells her that he uses face lotion. Kei reacted with a "Huuh"
But it was as if she didn't care at all and she just wanted to keep touching him. Then Kiyo suddenly grabbed her hand pulled her to him and kissed her. He thought she would be surprised but as if she was waiting for this she just smiled.
I've been waiting for this since I came to your room today

So that's what it was...

Kiyo realize that he is too naive in this type of things as he didn't notice. But then almost in silent they kissed again. The flavor of the kiss was omurice.
Kei: "I love you..."
Kei hugged him and Kiyo embraced her and they fell in silence. And after who knows how many minutes they heard the sound of the bell chime.
Kei embarrassed took a distance from Kiyo and Kiyo thought that she didn't have to hurry that much because the door is closed with a key though he understands the feeling. Then he waited a moment for Kei to calm down and the 2 of them went to open the door.

Now, I don't know about the sex scene. Maybe they did it later