4.4 TWO-FACED ANGEL MEETS THE DEVIL

AYANOKOJI POV

Kiyo: "Hey, do you have a moment?" I called out Kushida as she was prepared to head towards dorms.

Kushida: "Oh~ It's unusual for you to talk with me, Ayanokoji-kun. Do you need something?" She said

I explained to her what Horikita said and pretty much lied that Horikita wants to help the class and needs her help. I asked her to convince Sudo who was not interested in study groups to join ours which she complied.

Night

I was taking a break in my room. It felt nice because tutoring the bratty quints day after day can be vexatious. It was nice to take a break

RING!!

Kushida :[I just contacted Sudou right now, but I have a good feeling about it!]

Wow. At this rate, we'd probably get everyone together tomorrow. Because of these speedy developments, I thought it'd be a good idea to relay information to Horikita. I wrote a message saying I had Kushida's help, that Ike and Yamauchi had agreed to come, and that Kushida would also be participating. Then I sent the message to Horikita.

Kiyo: "All right! Time to take a bath."

The next moment after I thought about a date with my bed, Horikita called me and asked about Kushida's participation in which I convinced her. Man, she is a pain.

The next day after Horikita's screw-up in the study group (I want to skip this shitty part where horikita shows her bitchy arrogance. And, I want to finish volume 1 and introduce my 2nd fav character after Kiyo, Ryuuen-chan.)

After Horikita left the library I was run off by the quints.

Nino: "Whoa, her arrogance is beyond charts."

Miku: "She is more annoying than Nino." Miku said bluntly. I'm thinking that she might be more straight-forward than Nino

Nino: "What? How dare you say that to your sister." Nino said with irritation

Miku: "What I said was the truth."

They kept blabbering and I noticed Kushida forgot her phone. It was on the table.

Ichika: "Whose phone is that, Kiyotaka-kun?"

Kiyo: "Kushida, probably."

Itsuki: "Let's give it to her then."

Yotsuba: "We will come with you."

Kiyo: "Are you okay with it, Nino, Miku?"

Miku: "I will come."

Nino: "Same here. I want to meet this Kushida that Yotsuba and Ichika are talking about."

Yotsuba: "She is a kind girl."

Ichika: "Yeah, but it also seems too kind, that she is hiding something."

Yotsuba: "I noticed it too. But I think she probably doesn't want to tell us about it."

It seems they also know something about Kushida. Yotsuba can be pretty bad at lying, but she can be easily used to spy on other people without her conscience. I can make Ichika spy on other classes.

Kiyo: "Let's go shall we?"

Kushida wasn't around campus, so I continued to search for her. When we got inside the school, I glimpsed someone who looked like Kushida from behind. It was already around six PM, so the only people here should've been involved in club activities. Well, this was Kushida we were talking about. She was probably waiting for one of her good friends to finish club stuff.