5.2 Midterms (TEST PAPERS)

_________________________________________________________

Ayanokoji POV at lunch break

Nino: "Kiyo, sensei told me that she misinterpreted the syllabus. Those topics changed last Friday."

Itsuki: "What?! But we only have a week to prepare from now."

I have confidence the quintuplets will get scores higher than the first test because I've already taught them.

Kiyo: "Itsuki, I taught you the real chapters for midterm remember?"

Itsuki: "Yes, Kiyotaka-kun. But, what about our classmates."

Kiyo: "I have an idea. But first, Yotsuba and Ichika calm down the class. Itsuki prepares the timetable study with Hirata and Horikita, and Nino you are going to come with me."

Yotsuba: "yes, Kiyotaka-san."

Itsuki: "Should I really help that stuck-up girl?"

Kiyo: "She is the one who asked for your help."

Itsuki: "Is it true?" She asked and I replied with a nod. "Ok, then. If she behaves arrogantly again, I will not help her even if you ask me, Kiyotaka-kun."

That's something I can't promise.

Ichika: "How should I control the class?"

Kiyo: "You are a good actor and an excellent conversationalist. Find a road by yourself."

Ichika: "Geh. Alright."

Ichika started to calm down with Yotsuba and Kushida. Hirata, Itsuki, and Horikita were devising about the study group's schedules. Itsuki would be stressed, but I covered it for her and her sisters. I just need to make them revise.

Miku: "What should I do?"

Hmm? Should I make her come with me and Nino?

Kiyo: "Miku, you will be coming with me and Nino."

Nino: "Why?"

Kiyo: "Just come with me."

Nino: "Mouu, Kiyo. You should stop being such an enigma. Hmph!"

Miku smiled and followed me.

__________________________________________________________________

We headed towards the cafeteria. I started to observe the students there.

Miku: "Kiyotaka, why are we here?"

Kiyo: "Wait."

We navigated our way through the crowd and finally reached the meal ticket machine. I bought tickets for two portions but didn't line up at the counter. Instead, I went to the side of the vending machine and looked at students perusing the menu.

Nino: "What is it?" She tilted her head cutely and looked puzzled when I began studying the machine.

Kiyo: "This might answer what was bothering me."I continued observing students as they bought lunch sets from the ticket machine. After I'd observed about twenty students, my target appeared. He purchased his meal ticket and walked to the counter with heavy, plodding footsteps.

Kiyo: "Okay, let's go,"

Miku and Nino: "Hmm? Okay."We quickly exchanged our tickets for our meals and sat down in front of the heavy-footed student.

Kiyo: "Um, excuse me. Are you an upperclassman?" I asked.

???: "Hmm? Who are you?" The student regarded us calmly, a look of complete disinterest on his face.