2. The Quintuplets

Ayanokoji POV

???: "Starting today, we're all going to be classmates. Therefore, I think it'd be good for us to introduce ourselves and become friends as soon as possible. We still have some time until the entrance ceremony. What do you say?"

He'd just done something incredible. The majority of students were lost in thought, unable to speak up.

???: "I will introduce myself first, My name's Hirata Yousuke. Back in junior high, lots of people called me Yousuke. Feel free to use my first name! I guess my hobby is sports in general, but I especially like soccer. I'm planning on playing soccer here, too. Nice to meet you"

Hirata had effortlessly introduced himself to the class. He seemed exceptionally brave. And he'd talked about his love for soccer, too! His level of popularity must've increased two, no, maybe four times. Why the girl seated next to Hirata had hearts in her eyes! If someone like Hirata became our class's linchpin, I wondered if he'd keep everyone honest and motivated until graduation.

Most of our girls are having hearts in their eyes, I expected Miku to also have hearts in her eyes, but she didn't. The same goes for her sisters. Itsuki was thinking about something. I think it is about her introduction.

Then some girls introduced themselves. A girl named Inogashira Kokoro stuttered but the classmates supported her.

Then a guy stood and said (A/N: It's Yamauchi, the ugly bastard clerk's son. The soon to be Yamadead)

Ugly Bastard's son: "I'm Yamauchi Haruki. I competed in table tennis during elementary school, and in junior high, I was the ace player on our baseball team. I was number four. I got hurt during the inter-high school championships, though, and I'm undergoing rehab now. Nice to meet you"

Huh? I thought the inter-high competitions were only supposed to be for high school students. Junior high school kids were supposed to be ineligible. Was he trying to crack a joke? He seemed like a talkative guy at least.

Nino: "Huh? Are you retarded. Inter-high was supposed to be for High-school students. And what part of your body looks fit. You look like a stick"

Ichika: "Nino, it is not good to insult someone."

Nino: "Am I wrong, Ichika? He is just showing off to get some girls."

That statement made my classmates laugh hysterically, and Yamauchi shrunk himself due to being roasted by a pretty girl. She might be one of the quints. She is pretty cold, she has long hair that reaches up to her waist. Her notable accessories are those butterfly ribbons.

'These sisters have different personalities. Nino, huh? She seems like the second sister judging by her name. Ichika might be the eldest.'

Ike: "Burn. AHAHAHAHAHA''

Yamauchi: "Sh-shut up."

Kushida: "It's my turn, isn't it? My name is Kushida Kikyo. I want to be friends with everyone here. Please take care of me. I'd love for you to share your contact information with me!"

She will be one of the popular students in the class. The boys are starting to fawn for her, and the girls are thinking of her as a good friend already.

Kushida: "So, after school or during vacations, I want to make all sorts of memories with lots of people. Please feel free to invite me to lots and lots of events! Anyway, I've talked for a long time, so I'll end my introduction here."

Hirata: "Well, you there. Can you please introduce yourself?"

As Hirata looked encouragingly toward the next student, that student glared back. His hair was dyed a fiery red. He both looked and sounded like a delinquent.