4.1 Class of defectives

Ayanokoji POV (April 31)

Ike: "Ha hahaha! God, you're so dumb. You're hilarious, man"

Ike chatted loudly with Yamauchi during second-period math. It'd been three weeks since the entrance ceremony. In that time, Ike and Yamauchi, along with Sudou, had collectively come to be known as "The Idiot Trio."

Miku: "What an idiot."

Kiyo: "You can't blame them. Youth is running amok, after all."

Nino: "What part of it is youth. Just talking about some dumb perverted things."

Shinoslut: "Just leave the boys, Nino-chan. Except for Hirata-kun, they all are perverts."

There are some guys like Yukimura, Miyake, and Koenji who aren't perverts. But us loners get slandered everywhere.

Miku: "Shinohara-san, Kiyotaka isn't a pervert."

Miku, my angel.

Shinobitch: "Well, if you say so... Miku-chan."

I don't why, but I feel Shinohara hates me without a reason

Ichika: "Ehh? Shinohara-san can you identify us?"

Shinohara: "Well, we only have 2 of 5 quints in the group. So it is easy to identify, Yotsuba-chan."

Ichika: "haha. I'm Ichika." Ichika gave a wry smile

Shinohara: "Uh, sorry. It's really hard to identify you 5. You look like a mirror copy."

Matsushita: "Well, we can identify you by your differences in your hair"

Nino: "You know, we changed our hairstyles to make people easy to identify us. Albeit our different hairstyles, people can't differentiate us."

Sato: "We get easily confused due to similar features, Nino-chan."

Matsushita: "And, why does Miku call Ayanokoji-kun by his first name."

Miku: "W-well, Kiyotaka is s-such a nice name. He also calls me by my first name, so I thought it would be nice to call him by his given name."

I started tutoring the quints nearly 4 weeks ago. They improved very fast. I was quite surprised by their results on last week's test. Each of them scored above 80 in their strong subject. Now it's April 30th . By next month, we won't get any points. At least the quints and some honorable students are behaving well. The quints warned some girls not to use mobile phones in class. But they didn't prick up their ears. Most of the girls used their phones and chatted in the class. Some of them heeded the quints' warning. Except Miyake, Yukimura, and Hirata. Boys were playing around in the class. Sudo made a name for himself by sleeping throughout the class.

Ike and Yamauchi are seeing something in their tablets with a creepy smile. I don't know what it is, but I can say it's no good.

For the third period, we had a history class with Chiyabashira-sensei. When the bell rang, Chiyabashira-sensei walked into the noisy classroom. Her entrance didn't alter the students' behavior.

Chabs: "Quiet down a little, please. Today's lesson will be a bit serious."

Ike the dumbfuck: "What do you mean, Sae-chan-sensei?"

They already had a pet name for the teacher.

Chabs: "It's the end of the month, so we're going to have a short test. Please pass these to the back"

She handed out the papers to the students in the front row. Eventually, the single-sheet test reached my desk. It contained questions in the five main subjects. With only a few questions per subject, it really was short.