The Romantic ❀ Thoma

╭━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━╮

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞...

╰━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━╯

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘈𝘜

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘔𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥. 𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘞𝘏𝘠𝘚 𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘖 𝘊𝘜𝘛𝘌 𝘗𝘓𝘚 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘏𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘏𝘜 𝘛𝘈𝘖

╰──➤ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙄𝘾

You frustrate Thoma on an incomprehensible level.

"Hey!"

"Hey, Thoma," you sigh, your gaze stuck on Kaedehara Kazuha.

"What are you staring at him for?" He asks.

"He's so pretty..." You say. "He also rejected me earlier today. But he was so nice about it... Damn, I wish he was meaner!"

Thoma just stares at you, baffled by your explanation. 

"Didn't you say you started liking him last week?" Thoma questions.

"Well, yeah, but still... A week is a lot of time..."

Sure it is... Thoma thinks, reminded of the fact that he's had a crush on you since last year.

He hesitantly pats you on the back. "You'll find someone..."

"You think so?"

"I'm sure of it."

You sigh dramatically again. "I just want someone to sweep me off my feet, is that so much to ask for?"

"You should know someone for more than a week before you try to confess to them," Thoma chuckles.

"But I'm impatient!" You whine.

"Sometimes, that's the price you have to pay."

You groan and slam your forehead down on the library table you're sitting at. Thankfully, the librarian isn't there, so you can be as rowdy as you want. Thoma smiles at you, though you don't see it.